Reviews for Blackbird
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 6/8
hans does seems like a creep
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 6/8
i think that was so sweet of owen to give nori levi for her journey
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 6/8
Poor Nori- she sure has a tough life
Shadewolf7 chapter 15 . 6/5/2007
You told me to click the review button, so I did... now what? JK! So... are you ever going to finish this story?
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
I love new trainer fics. Its awesome that Nori was able to stand up to her good-for-nothing father
Jdragon chapter 15 . 4/28/2004
I hope you start posting chapters again. This is really good.
tjal chapter 15 . 2/28/2004
just finished reading what you have up. a great fic and beautiful at times. got to say your character really is easy to warm up to. like the touch of suspense but not letting the 'epic' part of your story overwhelm the normal trainer stuff. too much epic and it... gets to be boring. sounds weird but i'm a firm believer in that it's a _journey_ fic - it's the journey that counts and makes the destination worthwhile. this is also why i love pokemon fics - there's plenty of room for growth. btw, it's good that you're taking advantage of the fact that these places are _cities_ and not 'town where gym is' (by this, i mean that things happen in cities other than just battling at the gym although obviously, that is an important part). lol. the trick house chapter was particularly fun to read too.
also, i love the detail. you've got a very imaginative story and the details only make it great. names - coolness. )
love what you've done so far and i'm slightly disappointed that you haven't updated for a couple months but i'll keep an eye out for this fic while looking through the pokemon section.
-tjal
cooldude666 chapter 15 . 2/22/2004
hey! i know we both havent updated in awhile, but i finally got around to writing another two chapters... and i hope you will, too. i completely understand that with school, it gives no writing time (it seems).. and hopefully by summer ill be writing a whole lot again.. but just remember that me, and a lot of others, think your story is one of the best on (really... looking at some new ones is very annoying.. horrible plots, etc.) and plus, you left us with a cliff-hanger! so this is just a note from a fellow writer, saying how much i wish you would continue. thats all for me.. im out :-D
When the Morning Dew Falls chapter 15 . 10/24/2003
Hello! It's taken me a while to finally get through this but I've finally done it. -_-* Why did Fernando have to leave, and so abruptly and randomly at that? I was kind of hoping that he would stick around a bit longer. It just seemed like their leaving was just a bit too spur of the moment to me. Otherwise, this was a pretty solid chapter. I really liked your descriptions, as usual. You have a knack for those. Good diction. Well anyways, write again soon and I hope that school is going all right for you. _

~*~When the Morning Dew Falls~*~!~*
Sicklestorm chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
Ah well Ive only gotten through three chapters, but it is both spellbinding and astounding so far. The descriptions and use of language are incomprehensible. Looking forward to getting caught up with the rest of it. Thanks for checking out Flight, by the way.
opaltiger chapter 15 . 10/14/2003
Please update!

Oh, and by the way, I don't think Poke Block cases would cost that much...
opaltiger chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
Yay! Cookie! Oh. I wanna a gummy bear... Ah wel- what the? *mysterious hand gives me gummy bear* Yay!
opaltiger chapter 9 . 10/14/2003
Beldum. Quite easy, if you figure out Steven has a Metagross, and Steven is the Presidents son, so basically that's the only one it could be.

Also, I'm writing an OT fic, so if you'd like to read it it's called Soul of Dragons. Thanks!
opaltiger chapter 8 . 10/14/2003
Does this mean Aqua and Magma are sort of nuetral? *hopeful look*
opaltiger chapter 4 . 10/14/2003
Aww. Does this mean Team Magma is the good team in the story? But then again, that means Team Aqua is evil... Go evil!

Mwahahahaha!