Reviews for The Rose Blooms
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
After reading this, I just might read its mother fic. Its just that good. 1st person is hard andyou do it well.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I know this review is a little late, but I just had to review it. It's such a cute oneshot. There are just not enough Graham stories on here, and when I found yours, I was so glad it was well written. I'm especially glad this is a revival Graham fic. Although he doesn't end up with Tiara, I think Riya, Tiara's daughter, is just as her good. She's her mother's daughter, but a totally different person, but at the same time, she has much of her mother in here. Very good job. I hope I get the time to review "Second Chances", since that's a lot of reviewing on my part. -laughs-
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
ha... can i imagine myself as riya? why not? i have red hair and green eyes...
SP777 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
You know...I liked this because I saw [happen to own] Shamanic Princess and I always felt sorry for Graham because of the fact he had feelings for Tiara.

But she didn't have any for him...being wrapped up in Kagetsu which, to ME, is a relationship that shouldn't go anywhere because, to me, Tiara & Kagetsu have such different personalities.
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Hey this is great, too bad there arn't more reviews here.
IRENE chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
ONCE MORE I LIKE TO SAY THAT YOUR STORY OF "SECOND CHANCES" IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND I REALLY LOVE IT,ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I EVER READ

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS WOUNDERFOUL FANFIC.

SINCERELY

IRENE
Bonnie the devil chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
some people say that everyone is born with a special talent. in your case can see that yours is definately NOT writing. this talking llama sitting next to me just said that what i just wrote was cruel. well i say...stuff the talking llama named angeleic. andgeleic is my brothers best friends girlfriends sisters wifes husbands dogs puppies sister in laws half sisters parrots kitten that was born in psyco land. in other words the USA.

you need to open your eyes as they have obviously been closed during the entire time that you wrote that hideous story, which by ther way i adored.
Black Balloon chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
W0ot! First comment dance!

This rocked my socks. I don't really like Tiara, because she is an evil catty slutty person, but oh well.

This made me like her a smidgeon. I can never forgive her for what she did to Graham though. Never.

Lol! This rocked, another amazing job. You should have been the one to write Shamanic Princess!

BB