Reviews for Dark Stalker
EVision chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
oh damn.. Silver eyes, golden eyes.. I was hoping it was Eagle! _;
Unfortunately not.. Great fic! But so sorry i can't continue, since i read Eagle/Umi only hehe.. Good job!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
I like how the story is going so far. U should put Clef into the story.
ray oo choo chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
OMG! i CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS YOUR FIRST LEMON! THERES JUST NO FREAKIN' WAY

I AM COMPLETELY SHOCKED AFTER EADING THIS!

YOUR STORY LINE IS ALSO REALLY GOOD

WHY DID YOU USE UMI THOUGH?
x123fairylightx chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
this is very good story, how you use the words and the scenery where we can picture the story.
sex godess chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
plese hurry with your next chapter please hurry and write
Deadly Rose chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
I have a question, Have you ever read "Wish" by CLAMP? Love the story and I am writing one of my own but I don't know how it will come out. It is an Umi Fic! I love Umi!
bisuke-chama chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
hey! you've got a wonderful story! it's so great! i want the next chapter to be full of sour, sweet lemons! and what's taking you so long on making the next chappie? hurry it up please? many of your fans are waiting...
Hikaru19 chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE I WANT MORE I NEED TO READ MORE PLEASE oh and maybe make her use her powers on Kohaku that be awsome if Ceres appeared because she needed him but hey my mind is going insane PLEASE WRITE MORE I LOVE THE STORY
Kyuubi no Kitsune9 chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
I shall contribute! Great story, I can't wait for an update, you rule!
bisuke chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
i like the plot of your story. and the lemons... they are so HOT, man! cool! hey, please create the next chapter as soon as possible, 'onegai'?
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
icebloodblade24 chapter 5 . 4/16/2004
hey update will ya? ive been waiting for so long! your story is really great! UPDATE! pretty pretty pls!
Jesse chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
Wow, this is an awsome story...the name Kohaku reminds me of Inuyasha *mind wonders off thinking of the cute kohaku from the show* O sorry, is this ur first time or have u done more? If it's ur first time u write like a pro, if it's not than what other storys have u done I want to read them all there so good! sorry I've never reviewed before! (it's because 1. this is my first time ever reading this story! and 2. last night I finaly found out how...but my mom started yelling at me *lol*) well I'll shut up now...but if u did make ore stories please tell me the titles even if there in other manga's! O and I'm a girl not a guy...my mom just made my name so it looked like a guys...don't know why, maybe she's just weird *shruges*! well bye! can't wait till next chapter!
Potato Maiden chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
the way this is going reminds me partly of phantom of the opera...*loves phantom of the opera* good though!
Bubblez chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
Hey! Luv ya story! Can u plz update? I need to read more of this story! Plz? Pwetty Pwease! UPDATE! lol. Anyhoo...ByEz!...update!
jill chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
Mwehehehe! You rock, dude! I suggest that you make a book on your story! Bwahahaha! Anyway, what the heck is taking you a trillion years to make the next chapter? Man, I'm so excited! LEMONS! And, umm, I want an UmiXClef lemon, ok? Hurry up on making the next chapter! MANY people are waiting! Gosh, I'm only 13 years old and I'm reading things like this...I'm so good! Mwehehehe! CHAPTER 6! CHAPTER 6! CHAPTER 6! LEMONS! 'Kuso! I'm so addicted!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »