Reviews for Marauders Sleeping Beauty
Anna Potter Black chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Why does she have to leave her family? does james fall in love with her? do they change her name?
MistressTeacup chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I realy really really really like it please write more *looks desperate*
chibiheart chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Funny idea to use the professors names :D (I mean, Mcgonagall, Sprout, Pomfrey, Umbridge) And its very lovely, just like the orginal story! And I agree, STUPID UMBRIDGE! Continue please!

ChibiHeart
BastsCleopatra chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I really like where this fic is going! I especially like the commentaries before and after.. not to mention Kenshin! I agree, stupid Umbridge! Send Kenshin after her! Muah ha ha... Anywaze, I can't wait to see what happens next!:)
Passagie chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Wonderful. I want more. Update soon.
Kentuckys Skater Chic im 2 lazy 2 login the moment chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
wow. sleeping beauty was my alltime favorite story when i was younger. its a great idea 2 make a fic out of it. Darn Umbridge... she needs 2 go off somewhere w/ herself... gr... anyways... this is a great fic and u need 2 write more! g2g its like 3 n the morning... g'night!

-kayla the pyro-
Silver Storm chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Oh! It sounds so fluffy! And Michael deserves to suffer more. MORE! MORE! Anyways, keep up the good work. _
Mr. Evans chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. - ok then u need to start ovr and redo the whole thing heh