Reviews for I Caught A Saiyan!
Thornado chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Loved it. Really hilarious at times, somber and serious, and what an awesome finish. Heh.
RubytheDragon1999 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Would u be willing to make a sequel
steward7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Good story really funny and incredible intreging pardon my spelling
Kirei chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Hey there, very nice story! Enjoyed reading it :) you really managed to keep everyone in character, and it perfectly matched the pokemon-world. I swooned, I sighed, I laughed, I was excited... Thank you so much for it
jessi chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Excellent story, very creative!
Menka chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is so cute to me. You should try a sequel with trunks.
Shikou Yamitsuki chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
heehee. that was certainly...different
gokusangel chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
hehe that was cute.. pokemon sucks.. but that, however, was ADORABLE! .
Saiya-jin no Oujo Furutsu chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
I love it! Are you planning a sequel? Something like 'B/V Return to Pokemon world to save them from Mewtwo' or something. As the Princess of all Saiya-jins, I won't say please, so how about 'hhhhmmmm?' ?

Furutsu no Oujo
DragonofGoodFaith chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Cool and sweet
Starlight Gundam chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Aww, it was good except for Yamchas head being pulled off. You didn't need to get so graphic there, a simple he was killed would have sufficed.
veggie'slilangel chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
he he he This was great. I loved it.
Knight chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Stupid but extremely hilarious!
Bulma Chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
This story was sooooooooo cute! I loved it! I hope you write more!*Goes off to play soccer with Yamcha's head(can't stand that fBEEPer!)*
Bulma chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
HURRAY!YAMCHA IS DEAD! i apolagize but i truely do NOT like that man! anyway that was sooooo sweet! the way that veggie let himself stay in the pokeball for her! ::sighs enviously:: i'm sorry i'm a hopeless romantic. keep writing please!