Reviews for Reversed
Lia chapter 6 . 6/29
Hi! i CAN'T WAIT UNTILL YOU UPDATE!.
GettingLostInABook chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
so so good! love the way you write pyro, can't wait for the next:D
Deliriums Darkling chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
Whe I love this..it needs more..YAY!
Kigono chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
i like your story! is good!
night'sknight chapter 6 . 2/2/2005
good you write more.
Kitty Kat chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
Great story! Please write more! I love Pytty! Good story too.
Strawberry's soul chapter 6 . 4/12/2004
Oh no ! i feel really bad for Kitty ! John's a dick ! He MUST care bout her...someday...Hey, like, update ! You forgot about this story, didint you ? Well, i beg ya, continue cuz ya do got talents.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 6 . 3/2/2004
YAY! IT'S PYRO! *serious face* I will wait for the update, okay? _
alesca chapter 6 . 1/21/2004
write more!
i likes, haven't seen too many kitty/pyro's
cool beans
Piotr's girl chapter 6 . 11/16/2003
Aw, so good! I am looking forward to some Kyro! And I saw your poster! That was way good! (lol it lead me to join... perhaps I can submit pics too... lol) Anyways.. hurry and upload next chappie soon... ooh ooh I'm so excited!
kulerka chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
Cool chapter! But I fill depresed 'cause you'll update your fic once a month :( And I love this story and Kyro and everythink in this fic!

Maybe you'll find more time to update. We still belive in YOU!

~~kulerka~~
wintersunlight chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
Yay! Another update. Liked this chapter too,can't wait for the next one. Love the poster by the way! :)
THE LIE chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
lol that was great! HA! i liked it. Lol John is so funny ilove him! o but what will he think when Kitty has boughten him a gift? hm one wonders. Oh and poor Rogue :'( tear all depressed *saheks head* well she'll feel better soon...i hope...and same with Kitty they all have to feel better someday lol. WEll i liked it. But now the question is why does MAgs wont John to spy on Kitty or whatever hm wel it was a good chapter and i cant wait for more which will sadly be a while :'( lol

~Lisa/Rogue77~
Freeverse chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
an update. Jeesh Kitty's a bitch. But I still love you hunnie. _
JainaGal0715 chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
Hey! This is great, keep it up! :D I like it a ton!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »