Reviews for The Joy You Left Behind
sullysnonna chapter 8 . 4/8
I'm enjoying this story very much! I'm glad the Cullins came back because Bella really needs their help with little Evie. Thank you for sharing! looking forward to future chapters!
acw1 chapter 8 . 3/7
'
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 3/7
Oh my! I love this! ;)
Jillgrab chapter 7 . 2/23
Oh my gosh! The cliff hanger! What is she doing?! I hope the next update comes soon!
The ending! Seems like temper tantrums of a vampire hybrid are painful… so not everything is easy and sweet raising evie
Lisa chapter 7 . 2/18
I wonder how Evie figured out that one of them was Edward. She seems to have quite a temper and I am curious about her ability. I hope Bella doesn’t get hurt by her tantrum. When Bella was talking about scars before, I thought that they were bite scars.
Marymary123 chapter 7 . 2/18
She did figure it out! Please update soon!
Marymary123 chapter 5 . 2/18
So far so good! Sorry about not reviewing!
jlap.mypersonalfiles chapter 7 . 2/19
loving this story
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 2/18
OMFNG! I AM DYING FOR MORE OF THIS STORY! WOW! I'm on the edge of my seat! I need more! ;)
acw1 chapter 7 . 2/18
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 2/7
I love it! I can't wait for Evie to meet her family! ;)
acw1 chapter 6 . 2/7
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 2/6
I am dying to read more of this story! ;)
Zoemelissa96 chapter 5 . 2/6
Hi everyone- it’s Zoë! I just thought I would say a massive THANK YOU to every single one of you reviewing and following my story! I’m sorry for the delay in posting another chapter; the idea is floating around in my little brain, but I keep having to re-write it! I promise I’ll get something posted tomorrow! All my love, Zoze xx