Reviews for Alone
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Aww. This actually made me shed a few tears.
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
It was good.
Anina chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
It wasn't bad. I read it once several months ago and never forgot it. I really do like this story, believe it or not.
michew chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
aw that was so sad! but i luved the ending! update soon!
Dark Guardian24 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
kawaii.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
..AW! Damn, all you people are having such cute stories today _. It makes me happy...This made me very happy. Especially the end, hehe. _
yeaka chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
you know, i bet that horribly bad fic you mentioned was mine _ sounds like something i'd do. anywho, i really liked this, it was excellent! so cute! _ it rocked! and i think you caught their personalities pretty well. the quick change of places was a bit hard to follow, but loved it all the same. good job! _
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
*big happy eyes* My eyes got tired from reading a little to fast, but I still love it..._ *glomps on Bakura* You're so nice to your hikari

Yami:-.- Sure he is M-chan

A:Well it seems that way, doesn't it?

D:Sometimes...D I like this though

Me:At the beginning

D:Actually I love Ryou/Bakura fics too!

Me:You're my kind of demon! _ I wish...oh wait...that's right it's one shot ; Well I loved this...I never notice OOC's because legally all fics are OOC's because no one really knows what Kazuki Takahashi was REALLY thinking when he made everyone up..._ hehehee

D:That was a long sentence

Yami:No kidding

Me:_ Well I enjoyed reading this
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Howdy Kaser! Sugio/spiffy story! I hope you weren't talking about me! :P You should write more YGO...I didn't think that they were OOC...that is very Bakura like...the Bakura sounds sorta like the Bakrua in AbERA..hrm. ; Write more! Hope to see you at club!

Love

the one and only

OOshatiElf
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Hmm... that was really good. I don't really like Yu-Gi-Oh that much, but I still appreciated the story. When a person who is not a fan likes a story written about a certain anime/manga/whatever it means that it was really well-written. So good job, and sorry I don't sound more enthusiastic, I'm just so tired.
Messenger chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I like, its better then something I could write, so of course I like it. Even though Bakura can be a bit of a dick some times, I think this is a acurate...um, whats the word Im lookng for, um... idea, thats a close as I can come to the word Im looking for.