Reviews for For the Love of a Vicomte
EponinexEnjolras chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
OMG, I love you for writing this! I absolutely adore Raoul and everything you put in your story is true! I also love your song parodies.

Hope to see you write more of these!

~Anna

P.S. Can I join? Please?
Beth chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
*le double gasp and faint* FALCON IN THE DIVE! A Raoul defender AND a Pimpernel ...knower... xD You, mon ami, are extremely phantastic.

Sorry... I'm aware of this not being a helpful critique, but I must express my joy!

*shakes your hand violently* My name is Beth W, and Raoul is the love of my life. I say that a lot on speaker phone. )
Truth Questor chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
That was a glorious confrontation. Nice!
Lunasariel chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
I'm glad that, while you ARE specifically to defend Raoul, you love each and every character (or at least think the're important). It's not just one or the other.
Lucky'linist333 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Hey-I just thought of a good one (Gloria Gaynor's I will survive)

At first we were afraid, we were petrified/The way you treat Raoul makes us wanna run and hide/ But then we spent so many nights, thinkin' how you did him wrong/And we grew strong/ And we learned how to sing along/ And so we're back, from our hiding place/ We just walked in to find you here w/ that confused look upon your face/ We shoulda changed that stupid plot/ We shoulda made you leave him alone/ If only, for one second, if only we had known!

or something like that-lol
ProfessorSpork chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
"I've just got something in my eye." "Yeah, tears." Hehehehehehe. I can't even remember where that line is from, but it amuses me to no end. I solumnly swear to be on the lookout for any code vermillions.
ProfessorSpork chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
'“What are you looking at us for, you chowderhead?” Rusty asked. “We’re on his side.”'

'Nuff said.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Raoul's in trouble AGAIN? What are you going to do with that boy?
AMarguerite chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
*cakles madly* That was bloody brilliant! Yay for the society of R.A.O.U.L.!

I loved all the (utterly fantastic)lyrics that you created. I envy your creativity.

A thought: Though fics that favor our beloved Raoul may be few and far between, they are far better then the quantities of anti- Raoul fics in quality! Thank you for proving my point.
Gaa-Kishi chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
Dear God. They exist. *blink* Y'mean I'm not alone? There are...others? *chokes up* ;'; This is...I LVOE YOU GUYS! *mass glompage*

...I have ne'er read any of these same-plot fics like you poor people, 'cause I predicted it. I knew. Thus, I have been sheltered from that...not the bashing though. Oh, no, they have random bashing in any fic.

I jsut wanna thank you...I'll be joining soon enough.
Requiem du Fantome chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
The author! The author! It's true! Their logic is twisted. Yours is just amusing. Once again, fantastic job with the song parodies...*looks rather envious but gets over it* Raoul shall be protected by psychotics who sing and dance randomely...(Mwhahaha: RAOUL: THE MUSICAL) Oomph. Must leave before bunnies swarm everywhere. Great job!
darla chapter 4 . 2/8/2004
Another great story. I love the random musical numbers! This whole story is just further proof that Raoul fans make wonderful writers. This story has inspired me and I might just attempt to write a nice little Raoul stoy.
darla chapter 4 . 2/8/2004
Phantom Panda chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
Hi there! I love all of your fics! My name's Panda (Well, it's a pen name, you know. It's really Jen.) and while I may absolutely adore Erik, I really love Raoul! I never understood why everyone hates him so much! There's nothing in the book or in the ALW musical that leads us to believe that he's dumb or annoying. He's sweet, nice, and cute.

So... I was sort of wondering...

Does the Society of R.A.O.U.L. need another member? I'd love to join, if you'd let me!

If you want to include me (You don't have to if you don't want to. I hope you write more fics about them!) then just know that I'm a 14-year-old girl who loves The Phantom of the Opera, and you can call me either Jen or Panda, I don't care.

If you get this and want to respond to it, just leave your reply as a review to my story, Fun with 575, because I'm not supposed to give out my email to peepz I don't know.

Okay, well, Thank you, and you really don't have to let me join if you don't want to.

Hugs and Candy Corn,

Phantom Panda
marzoog chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
::waves hand up and down::

Can I join?

PLEASE?

Cause this is just TOO funny, and I am also a HUGE Raul fan!

Pretty please with sugar on top?

The Minnesotan in England

marzoog

PS. I just love this fic...