Reviews for Joan of Arc
Kris0011 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Great story.
toothchick chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Wonderful story! I loved how the Joan of Arc dialogue went from uncertain ramblings to the deeper parallel to Gil & Sara!
upinthevioletsky chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
*sad, weary expresion* *unusually quiet* That was beautiful, in a serious, SaraGrissomesque way. Jeanne and St. Catherine are my sheroes, too (because they seemed to be yours; you uncommonly know alot about them than most people I meet.

I think I needed to read this fic.

Kira
ana chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Loved, loved, loved it! Absolutely brilliant. Great G/S interaction, and liked how all the CSI showed up a her apt.
flutter chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Neat story.
edgypeanuts chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I read this story long ago and shamefully did not review it. I recent ran into it again and was thrilled to read it again as I had never forgot it. It is by far one of the best stories out there and the only one (IMHO) that handles Sara's history in a way I can see her handling it. I am also impressed with the amount of research that must have went into this story.
zecark chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Sucko-ramic!
Quacks chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
This was, wow. Its so good. One paragraph I was crying. The next I laughed. Then back again.
scigeek chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
This was a beautiful story. The parallels between Grissom and Sara were amazing. This story took my breath away.
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I just had to read this, and I'm not disappointed I did. Bit of a Joan of Arc fan really…it was my high school research paper :D To this day I’ve never been as captivated by anyone else. But I don’t think this little box could handle all my ramblings! LOL! I loved how you connected Joan of Arc to modern struggles and of course the connection to Sara and then Grissom. Anyway, thanks for the good read!
~Jane
clara chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Is there any way we could convince you to continue this story? I went from laughing to crying and back in a few paragraphs. The depth of emotion is amazing.
clara chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Grissom chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Yippee! Nice G/S fix. The Joan of Arc story was very well written, and very relevant to what they were going through.
Though I do love the humor that was laced throughout, as well as the angst. Love the part about Catherine reaching over to close Greg's mouth. Too funny!
Keep on writing! Now I'm going to have to read more of your stuff!
~Grissom
edgypeanuts chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Wow, this was wonderful! I loved the parallels and the characterizations. It is the BEST handling of Sara's past I have ever seen.
Anakala chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
This has to be one of the most beautiful stories Ive read. Not just on , but ever!

The parallel between Sara and Grissom's relationship, and Joan and Charles is amazing! I never would have seen that if you hadn't brought it up.

This is just, wow. I can't think of the words to describe this. Incredible.