Reviews for I'm Fine
Pottah legenden15 chapter 45 . 7/10/2023
Hey l love you re stories so so much! Can you write more one shots or something about when they saved him from the dudleys or there Harry really got hurt and have to stat in the hospital wing for weeks please! I would love them so much!
LightsCameraPotter chapter 26 . 7/10/2023
when Lupin said Mr Felton, for a second, I got confused that how did Draco end up in seventh year
fhl1234 chapter 60 . 7/1/2023
This has been an amazing read. Thanks.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/30/2023
Did you mean to say Merry Christmas at the end?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2023
During the scene just after the fight between Draco and Ron, where Severus was talking to Dumbledore, it was Ron who interrupted, yet Dumbledore told Malfoy off, not Weasley.
Guest chapter 60 . 6/20/2023
What's the next story you mentioned called?
Guest chapter 33 . 6/19/2023
The professor that teaches Charms is Filius Flitwick. Septima Vector is the Professor of Arithmancy.
Daddy's Girl 1999 chapter 21 . 2/2/2023
Oink oink
Shaysbay chapter 60 . 1/31/2023
Where do I even begin?
This was such an amazing read and the longest fanfiction I’ve ever committed to. It was so real and relatable. It wasn’t over the top or too much. The anguish Harry feels is real and relatable.
I love how Sirius helped Remus back in the day and even tho Remus is the healer now, Sirius can still help and handle Harry when he’s having a meltdown.
One of my favorite things is the relationship between Sirius and Remus. I’m not one for romantic fics, and this one is not, but just seeing their interactions day to day make me want to love on my hubby more lol
I also love how they communicate so well especially regarding Harry. A question I do have is: was Harry always this emotional or just since the 3rd task? It sounds like the SH didn’t start until after 4th year, but obviously going through such a bad early few years with the Dursleys, I wonder how he coped with that.
I’d also love to see some of his early years with Remus and Sirius and how they developed that trust with him and how he came to find his place with them.
This story is so beautifully written. The characters are well represented. I’m not a huge fan of how snape was in this fic, but I feel that’s a hard line to makelike how much should he stay to canon and how much do you want to show the softer side to him. You did a great job walking that fine line. I could never.
I’m sure there’s more im leaving out, but overall, I am in love with this series. I love your writing style and I cannot wait to read the sequel!
Much love! Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us!
Shaysbay chapter 45 . 1/21/2023
Oh. My. Lanta. This was the best chapter yet. I’ve been wanting to review, but wanted to wait until the end of the story. But I can’t wait. This chapter was absolutely amazing. It made me cry. I never thought a fanfiction would make me cry.
I love love love how Sirius handled the situation. I’ve been waiting for him to get a turn to handle a Harry crisis. While I love Moony, he needs to tone down his therapist self some times.
When it was revealed what Harry said to moony in private, that’s when I lost it. Because boy, have I been there. I’ve said the exact same thing and the way his parents handled it was amazing. I love seeing Sirius be, well, serious. It was so great to see his gentle side caring for Harry in a moment of crisis like he used to do for Remus. I love that he was able to do that and I love his approach so much better than remus’s. While I know Remus’s approach is necessary, having been in Harry’s shoes, sometimes you just want to sit and be taken care of. Not therapized. Again, I know he needs to talk about with with Remus but sometimes it’s nice to just sit and BE like Sirius allowed him to do.
Meegles chapter 50 . 1/17/2023
Loving this story… I’m studying to be a Health Coach and have the option to continue on to become a mental health coach. You’ve given me such incredible insight into PTSD and self harm.
Meegles chapter 1 . 1/14/2023
Just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying your story. This is not a topic I have much experience with, for which I am grateful, but I do have many friends with various degrees of trauma and thus responses. I’m really enjoying seeing Neville’s care toward his friend and learning how best to be that supportive friend. I hope you are well.
jellybaby2000 chapter 60 . 1/4/2023
Just finished the whole of this in a couple of days, and I’ve absolutely loved it. It’s been an honour to watch your writing style and skill develop, along with your mental health journey. Please keep writing, and as someone who has recovered from severe depression, I promise it always gets better
maria.marin.magdalena123 chapter 28 . 11/9/2022
I love your story! Have a good day/night!
Boyandgirlmom2123 chapter 60 . 11/8/2022
I have binged read this now 6x and once you write a review for a chapter you cant write another one so im trying to find the right words but this is amazing story i loved every chapter and loved everything you are so loved not just as a writer but as a person i hope you continue to write and i cant wait to see what you write next. amazing job well done
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »