Reviews for Before You Wake
C chapter 69 . 5/22/2008
This was the best RENT fan fiction story I've ever read. -C
FinalFantasyLykr chapter 69 . 4/21/2007
Wdonerful story. I enjoyed every minute of it.
070 chapter 69 . 3/17/2006
Oh, wow. Can I tell you how much I *adore* you right now? I've sat in front of my computer for about five, six hours straight, just mesmerized by this story. It was gorgeous, hon. Absolutely breathtaking, crazy-gorgeous. I had tears in my eyes towards the end; I had smiles for a lot of it; laughs during the funny moments and just losing myself in the entire storyline. Gosh. This was real life in sixty-nine chapters. Smiles, tears, giggles, laughs, and that nameless emotion called life all throughout.

Didn't help that towards the end "I'll Cover You (Reprise)" started playing on my computer. Tears just fell, I swear..

Well... I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I want to thank you, for the bottom of my heart, for making these past five, six-something hours some of the best hours I've ever had. *hug*
Pyrate Rose chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Aren't creative liberties wonderful? I like this alot...

P.R.
fernie172 chapter 69 . 12/1/2005
hey there! I found this story about four days ago and after reading the first chapter I was hooked! I am a big RENThead. :-) I loved the stage production so so much and the movie was brilliant! I pictured Rosario Dawson as Mimi (which made the story so much better) and the rest of the original cast as the the other characters. Adam Pascal! How I love him! I must say my favorite scenes were with Roger and Mimi because I just love them together :-) But everything about this fanfic was absolutely amazing; you tackled it all so gracefully. I felt like I was in the loft with them...seriously. This will definitely be a story that I'll read over and over again! Thanks for all the laughs (haterade :-)), cries, and smiles!

~fernie
DeerJerky chapter 69 . 10/9/2005
Wow, this story was amazing! I have been reading it for the past month i guess and I have loved every chapter. You are an amazing writer and i plan on reading some more of you Rent fics. After finishing reading this story, I cried on and off for around two days. Everything was so emotional and touching, and you captured it perfectly. Thank you!
curbsidepuke chapter 69 . 2/21/2005
omg, what a wonderful fic. this is exactly what i've been looking for. it's kind of like some sort of closure for all the characters. (although i'm sad to see roger go). it took me two days to read, but it was so worth it. applause to you. you did a great job, congrats.
Allieh chapter 69 . 2/8/2005
I am now officially sobbing. This story took me only two days to read, and wow, what a story it was. I really don't have anything else to say. BEAUTIFUL. Thank you.
Person You Don't Know chapter 20 . 1/3/2005
When are Roger and Harvey going to talk with each other!
Phridaynight wolf chapter 17 . 1/3/2005
I thought that this story was about Roger and Mimi's kid so why is she not in this story at the moment, but anyway you reallycan write some pretty sadd shit!
Kitty Kat chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I just wanted to tell you that "Before you Wake" is one of the best Rent fanfics I've read on this site. Brilliant.
EMI chapter 69 . 6/7/2004
AWESOME! I loved this story and am sad to see it go! I can't wait to read more of your stories especially November! Good job!
H2O Angel chapter 69 . 6/7/2004
Brillant. *gives standing ovation* A little predictable at the end, but still brillant. I'm gonna miss reading this!
Kelby chapter 69 . 6/6/2004
Congrats on a job well done!
Jan chapter 69 . 6/6/2004
Aw bravo! *Applauds* You've come a long way, sistah. You make a massah proud. Can't believe a year went by so fast. Doo doo doo. I'm the ff bitch now MOO HA MOO HA!