Reviews for Change of Heart
YEP.ILIKEIT chapter 5 . 7/8
hey. I wanted to say that please please please don't be like that.
Because I have read a lot fanfics and they just quickly turned lily to james. I wanna see the awkwardness. Tell me if that's going to happen.
Hp35413531 chapter 2 . 6/26
gotta come back to this
Andromeda247 chapter 4 . 2/21
I love your story! I know I'm reading it really late, but still I love it. I espcially love the part where Sirius says 'Lestrange Child Sorted into Gryffindor, Mother Kills Self'. I can imagine Sirius saying a thing like that. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories as well. I'm just till chapter 4 on this one, but I'm a fast reader, so I'll finish this one soon.
Wow the end made me cry it was wonderful
I'm crying. Thanks a lot! Now, I'll go to dinner with my face all red and my eyes all puffy... FANTABULOUS!
Lily is so stupid. You can't go outside when werewolves are running about! Even if that werewolf just happens to be one of your best bloke mates! Although, Lily is really smart. When I read the book, I figured it out the second time Remus was mentioned.
Jealousy makes me happy! I'm so cruel... I always laugh at someone else's misfortune. I'm so mean... I tease the Harry Potter characters that I love!
Luisa chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Sirius is supposed to be a beater on the quidditch team
Luisa chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Yes the same thing happened to me with james, i thought he was a seeker but then my friend said he was chaser.
Adnicul chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
I really liked this book. I'm so sad anout it finishing
Adnicul chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
This is amazing I think this book is great :)
caspasta chapter 33 . 7/15/2014
I love this story! :) Love this last chapter the most! I really loved the Sirius x Colleen. 3
Nandini chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
This last chapter had me crying so hard. I'm glad you put in some stuff about the others because I've realized that in many other fanfics that they leave out so many things about the other characters' lives. Especially Sirius. They make Sirius look like a heartless maniac that doesn't change in the end. They focus on James but forget to understand how Sirius also changed and became more humble with his best friend as well. It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it a lot! I'm still tearing up because of the Sirius and Colleen thing in the end
Alexa chapter 33 . 3/4/2014
I had to come back just to re read the epilogue, I couldn't stop myself. Heart breaking stuff this.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/2/2014
this was honestly a beautiful Lily/James fanfiction but I found myself absolutely torn about Colleen and Sirius's relationship even more...mainly cause i've always had a soft spot for him(; thank you for writing this it was just sddf;kjsdf;lasjdf;lasdjf...so um yeah. GREAT STORY!
1,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »