Reviews for Change of Heart
Sadiahxo chapter 21 . 8/9
IVE READ YOUR NOTE ABOUT LILY BUT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IM IN TEARS
Sadiahxo chapter 4 . 8/9
Haha! The head boy and girl are both in gryffindor, so it only makes sense to have a Griffin Door for their tower
Juliet Potter chapter 29 . 6/1
"The late Lily and James Potter" God do I hate hearing that. I loved it but are u trying to drown me in my own tears?
Are you Hungarian by any chance
This was hysterical. Until the last few chapters, obviously. AND NOW I'M BAWLING WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SO SAD!
Nadia962 chapter 33 . 9/6/2015
So beautifully written...made me laugh and cry...ur such an amazing writer...loved the plot
YEP.ILIKEIT chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
hey. I wanted to say that please please please don't be like that.
Because I have read a lot fanfics and they just quickly turned lily to james. I wanna see the awkwardness. Tell me if that's going to happen.
Hp35413531 chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
gotta come back to this
Andromeda247 chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
I love your story! I know I'm reading it really late, but still I love it. I espcially love the part where Sirius says 'Lestrange Child Sorted into Gryffindor, Mother Kills Self'. I can imagine Sirius saying a thing like that. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories as well. I'm just till chapter 4 on this one, but I'm a fast reader, so I'll finish this one soon.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/18/2015
Wow the end made me cry it was wonderful
Guest chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
I'm crying. Thanks a lot! Now, I'll go to dinner with my face all red and my eyes all puffy... FANTABULOUS!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
Lily is so stupid. You can't go outside when werewolves are running about! Even if that werewolf just happens to be one of your best bloke mates! Although, Lily is really smart. When I read the book, I figured it out the second time Remus was mentioned.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Jealousy makes me happy! I'm so cruel... I always laugh at someone else's misfortune. I'm so mean... I tease the Harry Potter characters that I love!
Luisa chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Sirius is supposed to be a beater on the quidditch team
Luisa chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Yes the same thing happened to me with james, i thought he was a seeker but then my friend said he was chaser.
1,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »