Reviews for Kagome's Bodyguard
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
that was fun. I wonder what he did with his ears, baseball caps don't necessarily go with gi's.

You have to also wonder about the gossip at school the next day. So much fun. My imagination has run away with me.

Good work and good writing.

~QueenTatooine
Case Chordlace chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
i loved it good story
Chiisai Fuko chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
yaya! awesome!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
aw I like that he told her to put the rosary back on later :) how sweet
Tsuki Karasu chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Wonderful! Simply wonderful! But good luck to Kagome trying to get that necklace on him later _~
X-with stars chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
aw sweet
ink and ashes chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
AW! *gushes** so kawaii...
and did you, by any chance, ever hear of the "Save the Rainforest" foundation? _-
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Alana Star:Aw so SWEET!

Leo:Go get those bullys Inuyasha!
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
AW! GReat one shot! It's so kawaii! All your stories so rock!
Greenleaf chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Ah, can you image if they need the series like this? :) Awesome story :) Will you continue?
brianna chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
aw... that was cute! what are going to do now? was that like a one-shot? if it was, it was really good. if it wasn't, it'll be REALLY good when you update next. i hope you keep writing! i'll be watching for the next chappie.
cool kagome chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
OMG THAT WAS THE COOLEST STORY EVER!

ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE A 2 CHAPTER?

YA KNOW LIKE INUYASHA COMES GOSE TO LOOK OUT FOR KAGOME WHEN SHE GOES TO SCHOOL(HE IS STILL GOING TO HIDE IN THE TREES)BUT HE ALSO COULD COME DOWN AND HAVE LUNCH WITH HER. ALSO I WAS THINKING THAT WHILE KAGOME AND INUYASHA ARE EATING HOJO COMES UP AND ASKS KAGOME ON A KAGOME SAYES NO AND THAT INUYASHA IS HER BOYFRIEND NOW!

(IM JUST DOING THIS TO HOJO BECAUSE HES A BITCH,ASSHOLE,BORING MOTHER FUCKER WHO SHOULD GET A CLUE AND STOP ASKING KAGOME ON DATES CUZ SHE DOSENT LIKE HIM CUZ HES SO FUCKEN BORING AND HES NO INUYASHA!)

OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

YOU DONT HAVE TO IM JUST SAYING THAT THIS STORY IS SO GOOD THAT IT SHOULD HAVE MORE CHAPTERS!

IF YOU WANT TO AND NEED ANY HELP JUST ASK.

GOTTA GO!GOOD LUCK AND C-YA!

SINE:I LIKE THIS STORY!
Amanique chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Very good! i am a big romantic and this was just great! keep it up!
ladyjulianna chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
very nice and cute i liked it i could see that happening bravo!
Queen of Hearts747 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003