Reviews for Dance Of The Dogs
Miss Killigrew chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
You seem to have given up this story, but i think it's too bad because i really liked it.
erica roser chapter 4 . 10/8/2003
i love this fic (dance of the dogs). its so hard to find any abby/luka stories. and i love the new spin you've put on abbys life in this one. please finish this, dont let it go.
kate chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
I've just read this fic for the first time and I love it! It's very well written and a very intriguing storyline. I would love it if you continued it, i'm very curious to see how everything unfolds. Great work!
Moon's Tear chapter 4 . 7/29/2003
Wow, I like where this fic is going! I really want to know more about Abby and Avery, and I want Luka to get involved a bit more! Keep on writing, cant wait for the next chapter!
Marie Allen chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
I really like this one for some reason... Dunno why. Maybe it's just unique...ish? LOL, I like it. _ It's sweet in a way. And what's up with the baby? Ya gotta update it! *G*! I really do like it... _! One of my favs of yours, lol.

*Marie*
Jay chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
Hey. I really liked this chapter. Luka is so sweet. I can't wait to read more. So please update soon.
Stephinator Lynn chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
OMG... gotta have more so totally extremely soon! That sounded so corny, but this story rocks!
Jay chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
Hey. This is a really awesome story so far. I like how you are writing Abby and Luka. I think that was really cool how you had Luka save her. Anywayz I hope you update soon. I'll be waiting to read the next chapter. Thanks.
Mana chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Hey, Abby Rose is my name! And this is a good story, I like how it's kind of raw, but not nasty, it actually has a point. And I'd be interested to see where it's going! Good job.
The Sounds Of Music chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Love it... PLease continue soon!
Tia chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
i love it, i liked the first one, but this one is even better:) please continue soon
darlaranger chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
This intrigues me. Brilliant alternative to the usual ER fanfics. I'm looking forward to more of this story. There will be more, won't there?
Sounds Of Music chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
I like this one.. But I liked the other one too! Keep going, I only check the R-rated ER stories for an update on your story!