Reviews for Training
white avenger chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
A very nice and realistic training session story. For the benefit of those who missed it, I assume the Scoobies earned their point because Buffy blocked the sword WITH HER ARM, a technique not considered proper unless you want to be known as "Lefty" for the rest of your life.
Alyssa chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
Your stories are awesome, keep writing!
Leanne8582 chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
I liked your addition to this story. In only one sentence, you let Dawn and Giles' characters shine through. Great job. I think it would be great if you turned this into a series.
Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
Very interesting
Enjael chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't notice that. Which is odd since I've read other stories that point out the need to treat practice weapons as the real thing. Hope you decide to show other training scene as well!
flying alien chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
ehehe funny
Joe chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
Excellent, it does explain how the Scoobies survuves 7 years on hte hellmouth
Honey-B poetrypoem.comhoneyb chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Lol, I love it! Not sure what else to write really, except maybe that your writing is fantastic, but I'm sure you know that already don't you? B.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
Well, I like this story. It's rather unusual in its setting with the characters. I'd like to see where you're going with this.
Enjael chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
This is nice, and a good look at what training is like. but I was wondering how the Scoobies got the score?
DarlingVioletta777 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I like that! Very nice.
Jane Davitt chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
This was fun. I can picture it happening. A little like DMP when Buffy finds Nighthawk and pals in the alley and they're flying all over the place.
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 6/28/2003