Reviews for Farewell, My Love
drizztranger chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
It's so beautiful and true! I love it!
Devon Aster chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Aww, I always thought the situation with Ryoko was bittersweet. She's got an untamed heart but gives it freely to Tenchi _
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Aw, that was very nice! Great job!

I'm really like all your works!

REally, nice job, see ya!

now to the next story. I read these all through the other month, and so I decided to finally review, sorry for the wait. I have so many people that I need to review now... Uh! Yeah, but I want to let the poeple know that I love their things!
Brittany chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
That poem is so beautiful. _, *sniffle* Hits me straight in the heart. U_U, I love Ryoko, and I totally think Pioneer would have loved to used the poem in the show. Good work!
Washuladora chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I have to say that poetry that has to do with Tenchi doesn't get much respect as the stories, but I must say that yours is with the best. Not many people have the brains to write good poetry. Some take it for granted. So just keep the good work up.
LoonyPuar chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Oh. Poor Ryoko. I'm not a huge fan of the demon-girl, but this was sweet. And sad, almost to the point of being depressive. Darn. Now that you've written poetry, you're going to make me write a fic, aren't you? Oh well, if you turn out another piece like this one, it's worth it!

You're making me pity my least favorite Tenchi character, Dreamwraith!

Congrats.
Dameus chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I hate TiT. I despise it with a passion. So when I read this quick poem, I was suprised to find it readable and interesting. Well done.
Tunazap chapter 1 . 6/28/2003