Reviews for Memory of a Soul
Wow! So he died during the Naraku battle. I want to see/read the brother's meeting in the future. I bet that would be a big chapter.
Such dry humor... funny and powerful chapter here
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
hello: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
bloomsburry chapter 14 . 10/4/2009
I really wanted to know what happens next. But since this hasn't updated for four years I'll curb my hopes up. This was really getting interesting and interesting. *sighs*
Cadaverous Apples chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Just a note, but this chapter might need some cleaning up. There's some punctuation missing, and a lot of the words run together without spaces or are repeated. It could be the way you uploaded, but it might not be. Either way, it'd be good to fix it. :)
omegaPhi chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
HEY! OH NO! You're not going to finish this story ARE YOU? PLEASE! I am begging you! PLEASE FINISH THIS! I know you have a life to lead and work to accomplish..but can you at least spare a few breadcrumbs of your time to finish this story? this is the most amazing story i have ever read..**Rolls on the floor crying her eyes out**

It's already the year 2009..for crying out loud..I am losing hope quickly..Will i ever see the end of the road for this? No you shan't abandon this! Tis a shame to let this story go to waste. PLEASE! You can e-mail me ( for what, i don't know) But there is one thing i'm certain. I. am. desperate. enough. to. beg. for. you. to. finish. this. story.

Or..have you left the site already? Neglected your account here? ahh! No!
Krazi3-AnimeLover chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I love this story! This is officailly the greatest story I've read so far...I would really appreciate it if you would update soon seeing on how you haven't since 2005..geez that's a long time but either way please up date I beg of you...!If you don't then I will consider this qabuse for not updating hurts me so there for it is abuse...lolz PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Krazi3-AnimeLover chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
I love this story! This is officailly the greatest stor I've read so far...I would really appreciate it if you would update soon seeing on how you haven't since 2005..geez that's a long time but either way please up date I beg of you...!
Fan of your Fic chapter 14 . 7/30/2007
Hey just wanted to say that I love your Fic and that I hope that you are going to finish it because it is finish it for your fans.
Vespera chapter 14 . 6/23/2007
Very interesting reincarnation fic. I like how Rinako's memories are emerging gradually, coaxed by her extended time in Sesshomaru's presence, as well as reading Sachiko's journal. Also, nice take on Sesshomaru, grappling with his own ressurection and the strong attachment to Rin he feels even in her reincarnated form, the attachment he's even more aware of feeling than in the past.

I particularly like Ryoichi's character. He started out as a creepy, suspicious waiter in a cafe' and slowly you managed to humanize his personality while you demonized his physical attributes. Intriguing character development here, and I find his interest in Rinako, as well as his protectiveness of Yayoi and his other hanyou friends endearing personality traits that make him an honorable character. I'd like to see some Ryoichi/Rinako "cuteness," as Ryoichi grows into his role as retainer and earns at least a measure of respect from Sesshomaru (or at least, enough acknowledgement of his continued existance).

You've made wonderful headway in this story, but there's still so much to explore. Fleshing out Sesshomaru and Rinako's relationship (which is properly Father/daughter in the context of this fic), answering Rinako/Rin's question about Sesshomaru's death, weaving Inuyasha and Kagome into the story, and Nishioka's scheme. Obviously school, The Real World, and other interests sap our time, but here's to hoping you find the interest to continue this clever, original story.
Fey Halfkin chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
A wonderful reincarnation fic. I really enjoy Sesshoumaru: taking his future carnation's life, how he sees the modern world, missing Rin. And the plot-attempt to use Sesshoumaru is a great twist. Just as you introduce InuYasha.. you stop updating. A pity.
Eidothea chapter 14 . 11/21/2006
Hey, i know it's been over a year but are you going to update this? it'll be a shame if u don't!
Flutter Flight chapter 14 . 10/22/2006
Please update? It's such a good story!
mia chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
i thought that your story was really good. you had a few errors, but overall you had me trapped within the story. i felt like i was seeing everything through rinako's eyes. i hope that the rest of the story is jut as good and i will be waiting for the plot to thicken with the beautiful demon sesshomaru and the wild flower rinako.