Reviews for Mine
BreakfastForLife chapter 7 . 6/14
Hello. I would love to see this book finished.

And in my opinion there is so manyplaces this could go.i personally think that the woman from the bar should be Mai. Whom is also a teacher fresh out of college. She thinks Yami enjoyed the night and wants more of him so she becomes his understudy for teaching. Most likely as a teacher he would teach math.

Yugi on the other hand. I think Mokie should come back with Seto in a few weeks maybe a month and a half for more cards, and Yugi almost get caught starring at Seto. And about Jou and Honda I think that Yugi should run into them at the park more often and start talking to them as friends and slowly say things about him and Yami without saying who Yami is like, 'So I like someone who I can't have and we kissed. The kiss was wrong what do I do?' Yadda yadda. Jou or Honda should have different views. One saying, 'Stop your kissing someone's lover' and the other 'They kissed first they wanted it as much as you'

Well one day Yugi slips up and misplaces the last page of his homework, (We all know math takes more then one page to do), and Yami punishes him again, with a hickey. Mai ses it and threatens to say something if Yami doesn't sleep with her and she just kinda gets mean to Yugi.

Yami finds out and she finishes her semester of traning and he doesn't sign her on again. Yugi asks why one day and he says, 'Your mine to punish,' and Yugi scampers away and if people like it enough you could have a book two.
SweetAnimeLover chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Update soon
AnimeH102 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
I really hope you can continue this story, even though it's been years.
Little Yugi Moto chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I love this story! I hope you finish this one!
naomi chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
I like this story XD Finish this story :3
The sweetheart chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Heyyy the story is really good. Please continue it, it would be a shame to let it hang like that.

Merry Christmas.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
I'm still here :D Unfortunately I don't like Naruto. I'd like to see this fic finnished, for example :) Oh and Merry Christmas!
Happyfish chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Little Yugi Moto chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
I like it! Please please write more?! Please!?
MidnightEden234 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
This story is so amazing! I can only imagine Yami's plans for Yuugi and I can't wait for the next up date!
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
...Yugi is going to "forget" his homework again, isn't he?
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
...Yugi's sixteen... Yami is teaching... I sure hope that he's a really young teacher! xD
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
HOLY SH*T THAT IS THE BEST THING I'VE READ ALL MONTH!
naomi chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
I sooo love teacher yami and yugi student XD When will be next?
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
...WRITE MORE! THIS THING NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN!