Reviews for Catharsis
TheGoldenSeraphim chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
*jaw drops* As the only person I have ever seen make a good case for brave-and-(in the process of being)-redeemed Percy, you are clearly a fantastic author. Love the dark humor in Percy's contemplations of his death, and it's so very touchingly sad when he's lamenting over how he was once so beloved by his siblings. Absolutely fantastic.

Cheers!

~*~LIZ
cooldot chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
wow! this is such a good fic! hey, you've got some real potential there - why don't you continue this? elaborate on percy's auror career? anyway, just a suggestion, but a job well done, and looking forward to reading more from you!
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Very good. I can see this happening...I like your writing style, as well. Good work.
Corvuscorax chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Good job. Hm... Thank you for doing Percy justice. I hope JKR decides to (I cried my way Molly-style all through OOtP). This story seems like a likely way for things to go now.
kazza chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I only hope that Percy does try and make up for his mistakes like this.

Thank you for a well-written and well-thought-out story
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
hmm. I LIKE. more? pretty please?
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Cool but I have the distinct feeling that Percy wouldn't react to being wrong like that. I have a feeling that by book 6 or 7 he'll be a death eater...
Jennie chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Even though Percy isn't my favorite character at the moment, I doubt he's anyone's favorite character at the moment, but what you wrote was touching actually. I think you wrote a good story on Percy's feelings after the return of the Dark Lord. It's what I'd picture him saying, but I also picture his pride gets in the way to much. This is a very good story!