Reviews for Brotherhood of the Fox
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Awwww!
nightmare rose chapter 11 . 1/31/2006
I LOVED THIS STORY!...and yea im all up for a sequel! how bout...Kurama has a step sister now cause of his parents marriage...and she has the powers of a priestess ...kagome finds her, and i suppose u can think of something from there...i think u might have alredy gotten this idea...but i do have a few other things in mind...if i say them now this so called review is going to be way too long...and if it's alright by u...id really like ur opinion on my story!...it would be cool if one of my fav. authors read my story...uhh...if that's alright...if u dont want to that's okay! for real it's cool! thank you!
neko142001 chapter 11 . 12/20/2005
This story was amazing! I do hope that you will write a sequel for it. You are truly a wonderful author and you should really continue to write stories of this nature.
Janet chapter 11 . 6/8/2005
Hey i really liked your story it was well written and i would love it if you made a sequel it would give me something to look forward to. but first finish spirt magic cuz thats really good to. I also like the fact that Kurama is you main character he is my favorite
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 11 . 5/19/2005
Oh my gosh! That was so touching! Poor Kurama! I would like a sequal where Sesshie/Fluffy and Inu show themselves to him! and he'll be like I thought you died! and they'll tell him how Kagome used that special sword thingy and brang them back to life and such!
Wolf-black-flame chapter 11 . 4/10/2005
That story was really really good. I was just kinda looking through your stories cuz you haven't updated 'Spirit Magic' in a while and this one looked good, and it was! Sorry, i'm babbleing. Anyhow, loved the story!
Servant of Grimmjow chapter 11 . 3/9/2005
Nice story and I can't wait for a sequel
impure-innocence chapter 11 . 2/5/2005
hi, i just typed this review to add this story to my faves, great story
IY and YYH lover chapter 11 . 1/10/2005
That was great! Sequel, please.
IY and YYH lover chapter 10 . 1/10/2005
SEQUEL!
IY and YYH lover chapter 9 . 1/10/2005
But aren't there 2 shikon jewels, one from the past and one from the future?
IY and YYH lover chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
Oh, I wonder how long this truce will last?
IY and YYH lover chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
Can Youko ever change back to Kurama (Shuuichi).
IY and YYH lover chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
What flower was that?
IY and YYH lover chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
How do you write a fight scene?