Reviews for Swim! Swim!
Cate' Sonic chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
A bitch life about it was from, a dark one sinia
-alexia you bitch. not in the butt. mephiles the dark
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Haha. A phase... Yup. Sure. So adorable. I can so see the look on Jeff's face as Gordy towed him out of the office. Awww!
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh my gosh! This was just TOO freaking CUTE!

My favorite part was when Jeff felt a tug on his sleeve and saw his little boy all ready to go swimming ... that and the image of said little boy towing his dad toward the pool.

Sadly, I have only seen the movie and couldn't figure out how old they were. In any case, great story. :)
LiGi chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awww, so cute, I love little Gordy, and perfect last two lines!
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awwww...this is sooo perfect! Loved it!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw! lol Hella cute!

Love it! Gordy was adorable! lol
River Eagle chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Wow. You're right. Major cute factor.
straywriting chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
LOVED IT! So adorable and the ending was great.
Hoo-ah chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Oh god... oh so so cute! Can't resist giggling and gushing over cuteness! Swim, swim! Very well done.
ifelthope chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
BRILLIANT! Its very sweet, I can really see Gordy and Johnny when they were young! Really gorgeous.
Lady Viva chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Most enjoyable and big time cute!
Assena chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Aw, that's very sweet! _ I love a good Gordon story, as you know. It's cute! I love it! _

~Sena
Angelina K chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
How cute was this? You were definitely right about the high cute factor. I think I was grinning like an idiot all the way through. Gordon's so adorable! D Awesome job!
Daria4 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Very sweet story! "I'm not mad at you any more." That is SO Jeff, being ugly with poor little John! I enjoyed this one muchly; thanks for sharing it!
mcj chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
You are so right. What a high cute factor. However it goes to show how close John and Gordon were. Jeff and Lucille are played in good context too. Just what the parents would be. I'd be proud of Gordon too with his gold medal.!

Mcj