Reviews for Swim! Swim!
lederra chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
A really sweet and humorous story. Loved it!
SpringFlowerAngel07 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
A bitch life about it was from, a dark one sinia
-alexia you bitch. not in the butt. mephiles the dark
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Haha. A phase... Yup. Sure. So adorable. I can so see the look on Jeff's face as Gordy towed him out of the office. Awww!
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh my gosh! This was just TOO freaking CUTE!

My favorite part was when Jeff felt a tug on his sleeve and saw his little boy all ready to go swimming ... that and the image of said little boy towing his dad toward the pool.

Sadly, I have only seen the movie and couldn't figure out how old they were. In any case, great story. :)
LiGi chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awww, so cute, I love little Gordy, and perfect last two lines!
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awwww...this is sooo perfect! Loved it!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw! lol Hella cute!

Love it! Gordy was adorable! lol
River Eagle chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Wow. You're right. Major cute factor.
straywriting chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
LOVED IT! So adorable and the ending was great.
Hoo-ah chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Oh god... oh so so cute! Can't resist giggling and gushing over cuteness! Swim, swim! Very well done.
ifelthope chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
BRILLIANT! Its very sweet, I can really see Gordy and Johnny when they were young! Really gorgeous.
Lady Viva chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Most enjoyable and big time cute!
Assena chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Aw, that's very sweet! _ I love a good Gordon story, as you know. It's cute! I love it! _

~Sena
Angelina K chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
How cute was this? You were definitely right about the high cute factor. I think I was grinning like an idiot all the way through. Gordon's so adorable! D Awesome job!
Daria4 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Very sweet story! "I'm not mad at you any more." That is SO Jeff, being ugly with poor little John! I enjoyed this one muchly; thanks for sharing it!