Reviews for Beyond The Veil
Christina Simon chapter 8 . 9/12/2003
I cannot find the words to express how GOOD YOU ARE! :) I got started on your fics because of Obsession and just decided to take a look... Thank you for writing probably THE best Harry Potter fan fic around. And there are plenty.
AllyrienDM chapter 7 . 9/8/2003
lol

uh-oh...
AllyrienDM chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
Oh I'll take a Draco. I may like gryffindor but if I'm completely honest...I'm a slytherin. Love manipulating people *winks*

This is the best Living Sirius I've seen yet... I hope you keep writing
medelia chapter 7 . 9/6/2003
oh please dont stop now :) its good.
Fain Oakenbringer chapter 7 . 9/5/2003
heyy! i was wondering when you'd update...glad you finally did! well, i think the chapter was okay, it wasn't very confusing...i understand it perfectly.
KirikaClyne chapter 7 . 9/4/2003
I did think it was kinda weird that Sirius was in a portrait now, especially when Phineas told Sirius that he needed to produce an heir.

I hope Dumbledore and the Order will be able to figure it all out before it's too late.

Please update again soon!
Luinramwen chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
Wow. Phineas actually gave up his soul for Sirius? I'm impressed. Suddenly I don't feel indifferent about him anymore. Keep it up, this is well-thought-out and well-written.

-Luinramwen, Blue-Winged Maiden of Ithilien, Lady of Mushrooms, Loather of Lestrange, etc, etc
Missa07 chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
I love this story becuase I love Sirius, and I do believe he will come back. I don't know how, but this is a great idea! An Apocalypse! That would be bad! Really Bad!
Neo chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
Great story. This story is so interesting und unique that I can hardly wait until the next chapter. Please write more soon.
fuck off already chapter 7 . 9/1/2003
A little confusing, but still cool. Can't wait for more of Sirius!
laura chapter 6 . 8/20/2003
I'm in so much denial at the moment and this is absolutely fantastic. I've been compelled to review by the threat that you might not continue writing. It's absolutely essential that you write more! My continued belief in Sirius' return demands it.

Seriously though, this is really good. The characterisations are excellent (especially Sirius) and the story's believable - not just let's bring Sirius back because we don't like him dead, but it's got an actual plot.

I agree by the way that if he's really dead hippogriffs should be set loose on JK - maybe some of those centaurs too.
Draco-Malfoy-Severus-Luva chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
OMG!

This story is so good!

I completely agree with you... J.K. Rowling should've never got rid of Sirius!

Wah!

If anything, get rid of Ginny, or colin (no offence, I just really dislike both of them)

But not Sirius!

This story is amazing so far... I'm definitely adding it to my favorites list

Update soon!