Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Demon
zSnako chapter 2 . 4/13
I won’t
Kingred1994 chapter 3 . 3/9
I love this story please don't give up
carolity577 chapter 3 . 11/11/2023
Nice work.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2023
I can’t wait until Sakura sees Sasuke again. The outcome is going to be hilarious or at least it should be.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2023
OK I was the one who made the whole joke about Haku being a trap, not a curse now I’m going to give you my honest opinion this is a great idea. I honestly hate that the canon swipe under the rug. How messed up Naruto’s childhood would probably make him.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2023
Haku Being a dude is not a curse it’s a trap
SSSra chapter 3 . 11/9/2023
not a bad story
rasengan3627 chapter 2 . 10/14/2023
More chapters please
padhilProtekon 96 chapter 2 . 5/16/2023
C'mon bro, update this story, i like it very much
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2023
Keep up the good work
zSnako chapter 2 . 5/2/2023
I'm not sure why the story was put as recently updated just now even though I didn't add a new chapter. I'm about halfway done with a new one but I have not finished it yet. Strange.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2023
I am coming back to this after a while, and I must say, reading this again, this is probably the best thing I've seen from a beginner writer EVER. Everything is so good. The way you described the gore in the story was seriously disturbing and fantastically done, I almost teared up reading how gory it was lol. It made me feel like a complete badass reading Naruto absolutely demolish Haku and then to go on to destroy like 100 dudes. He basically spun the block on them lol. And also coming from a NaruSaku fan, this is really refreshing. This feels like an older fanfiction from back in the early fanfiction days when the story has a linear progression. I almost never see anything other than one shots that start from the beginning like this, at least with NaruSaku. I'm really looking forward to stuff like the chunin exams, and other arcs from the original in your way. I usually kinda dislike anything with big cliches like Naruto getting the rinnegan, or being ruthless, but with the way that your writing focuses alot on being super descriptive, it doesn't feel corny or forced like most other stories with bloodlines and stuff do. The romance felt a little rushed, but that's okay, since it was a tense moment, and it could probably be chalked up to circumstances. I've seen a few stories where when they have Naruto go berserk like he did here, and he eventually calms down and comes to his senses on his own, but I like how you didn't take that approach, and instead he collapsed under the pressure and tried to commit suicide, and he had to have Sakura talk him down. This really reminds me of a story I read a while ago called "Broken Fox" where he breaks down at the valley of the end and tries to kill himself later on in the story. The mood of your story is legitimately fantastic and it gave me chills reading it. I really enjoyed the symbolic message near the end where you said it was like the rain was washing away the "sins of the past". Another thing is liked was the fight scene at the beginning of the story. It felt well paced and didn't feel dragged out. All of the attacks were impactful to read and it was quick and concise. Sometimes when I read a fight scene, it feels slow because I like replay each move in my head in slo mo as I'm reading it because I can't read fast enough to make the fight scene feel like its fluid. I feel like I just butchered that explanation but if you know what I'm talking about, then you know lol. I saw you fixed the stuttering from before, and that made the second chapter much more readable. One thing I do think you could work on is tying transitions together better, because it felt a little strange seeing Naruto calm down so quickly after all that drama beforehand. A minor mistake, but still a mistake. And you might wanna consider shorter chapters, since they are probably easier to write and get out quickly. But yeah that's pretty much all. Keep it up.
Independent-bell6080 chapter 1 . 4/26/2023
Oh, sweet. Take your time, seriously. Even if you never come back to this story, things *will* be fine. Every time I've thought "I can't do" i did it, and everything was better. So, when it it comes to the homework, to quote some dude, "JUST DO IT!" Still can't figure out a solution to the depression though :( Maybe try going out side more, doing more exercises, jogging, doing you're best to make friends, and keeping yourself busy. I've heard all of those things help.

Don't be like me, don't give up.
zSnako chapter 1 . 2/13/2023
For anyone seeing this, and for the person below me, yes, I do plan on continuing this story, I just have a lot of stuff going on in my life and I've been feeling depressed about some things lately and I am currently six feet under in homework. And thank you all for your comments and criticisms and I hope in the future I will be able to bring satisfactory content forward.
Independent-bell6080 chapter 2 . 2/13/2023
Do you have no intention of finishing this story? I was actually getting quite attached. It was enjoyable, but if you do continue it (which I'm hoping you will) then maybe have less stuttering from the characters, I mean, seriously I understand that they were in shock, but goddamn there was a lot of stuttering.

Please continue.