Reviews for The Hyper, The Spikey and the Manicdepressant
Sonora-Margaret chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Uh...my Dad's a Lawyer, maybe he could help you sue square for FFVII? Maybe? This is...amusing, and I'd like to donate my little sister Lizzie's soul. Caio!
Kevin G. Crowley chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Out of all the stories I heard about Cloud and his hair his one pwns all, plus Yuffie is overly hyper pwns also. Meh pwns in general.
Kopa chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
please Please PLEASE update soon! I can't wait to see how the rest of Yuffie's plan works out!
ChaosWarriornot logged in chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
um...not 2 sound rude or anything...but r u alive? coz this fic hasn't been updated 4 quite some time!
ChaosWarriornot logged in chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Slipper chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
Lmao! I really love this, it's hilarious. Poor Cloud, haha! Yuffie is evil but it's great. I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what Yuffie's idea of 'cheering Vincent' up will be!

Ria XD
Slipper chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Erm...LOL. That was hilarious, particularly Vincent's angst (the guitar strumming, lol). How could I have been unaware of this story for so long? I suck. Gonna o read the next chappie now, lovin' it so far!

Ria ;)
herzeleidx chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
OMFGH! YOU MUST UPDATE THIS! THIS IS SO FUNNY! I LOVE THIS STORY!

*“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO SALE?”

“Look, I’m not happy about you people in general, I’m not aiding and abetting your sort!”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, MY SORT!”

The shopkeeper looked uncomfortable.

“You know...”

Cloud’s voice went dangerously quiet.

“No. Please, do tell.”

“Like…lesbian transvestites.”* That was truly brillant. I laughed unbelieveably hard at that part. Excellent fic 'sepcially cuz it's a Clouffie . I am writing a Clouffie in the KH section right now called 'Rebel' and I'm going to write another one called 'No So Guilty' CLOUFFIE'S RULE! . UPDATE PLEASE!

~vampiegurl~ (sorry for long review)
TsuraraMai chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
Geez...vincent plays the guitar?

HAHA! i can imagine cloud with his spikes down...honestly, he looks kinda retarded XD.

UPDATE SOON!

(sweatdrops)once again i ask, you're not a vincent hater, right?
Jarock16aol.com chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
XD OMFG! I was wondering if this story was forgotten. Seems like it was not. *Notices the lawyers* LIGHTBULB! *Dresses like Dante from Devil May Cry* Let's rock baby! *Lawyers stop chasing and chase after me* WE'RE EVEN! *Runs off*
MystiKoorime chapter 5 . 3/10/2005
Heyy Heyy!

Please update! I LOVE THIS STORY! -;;

MystiKoorime
Atressa O'Riordan chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
*falls off chair laughing, esp in Chapter One* Oh, I just LOVE Vincent's angsting! *laughs*

Vincent: ...it's not funny.

Yes. It is.
Jhaylin chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
Can't wait to see what Cloud'll do to Yuffie.:)
Mousenabber chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
lol add more! Its really good, but you could add a little more..with cliff hangers! So we are all hanging from cliffs! Haha...ha..good work!
ABLABLABLA chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
Heheh, really, really, really funny.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »