Reviews for Fairborn Adventures
Saldur chapter 100 . 5/18
What a wonderful story dude, a joy to read.
moaning-myrtl3 chapter 88 . 5/9
There has been so many teasers of them killing Peter in the past several chapters and it still hasn’t happened. I swear if his death is a flop, imma metaphorically yeet myself from a building.
musicintheair chapter 1 . 5/8
it was really good at the start no doubt but in the end it felt like harry became obsessed with killing and keeping jis family intact to dable in soul magic like this way to much of a plot change imo.. its like 2 different versions of him and marlene like in the start theyre happy couples but in end they just becomes killers obsessed with their idea of sunset
moaning-myrtl3 chapter 2 . 5/6
I know that Diary is misspelled but as I read it as Dairy, I briefly thought to myself, “when the heck was there a cow as a horcrux?” It made me giggle.
Wantaknow chapter 28 . 4/21
why would harry not advise james to ask lily out on the first hogsmead weekend? its likr harry is trying to mess with time..
Big.Daddy.Dudders chapter 14 . 4/20
Id actually argue that because lord mckinnen was one of the few nuetral lords to question him he’d have more of a reason to approach.
Advent of Shadows chapter 70 . 4/12
Honestly, I've never quite understood why it is that people write in a fandom when they clearly don't like the main character. Early on, this was a really interesting story, but the Harry that we see at the beginning of the story is kind of similar to the one was saw grow up in the books, whereas the Harry we see in the middle of the story is so radically different that if you said that Voldemort switched places with him off screen, it would be more believable.
Advent of Shadows chapter 54 . 4/11
Harry seems really dumb in this chapter. For someone who has been intentionally hiding so much even from people he apparently trusted in his past life, I'm not sure why he'd suddenly have a desire to come clear about his blood purity with his prospective father in law and risk making Marlene miserable.
miffedniffler chapter 100 . 4/11
The premise was interesting and promising. So was the writing. But the plot went off track in the latter half of the story, and I really struggled to finish the story.
garvit.bansal234 chapter 6 . 4/10
dropped 6/100, not for me
Squarekiddo chapter 22 . 3/14
Horrible.
I dont like Snape in the books, people seem to love the guy cause he was in love... Apparently? I wouldnt call it love but whatever, I find people who like Snape extremely short sighted.
However, what you did this chapter was honestly quite bad, Harry is clearly in the wrong in how he dealt with this situation, and the whole thing comes across very forced.
And I can assure you, that if I had access to magic, and was facing 5 people, 4 known to attacking me, I would also defend myself quite severely.
I honestly feel like Snape got seriously done dirty here, and again, I dont like Snape.
Here Harry made a mistake, it would've been simpler to just cast fiend fyre outside the shack it would've avoided the magic backlash
WizzyTheWizard chapter 56 . 3/3
I'm probably gonna dip out here. It is a really good ff but I'm not into the selfless asshole HP currently. I very much enjoy the boy who would run into danger to protect anybody and not the obsessive Dark Lord/Lady vibes Harry and Marlene give off if that makes sense. Don't get me wrong, the romance between Marlene and Harry is great, but it seems to be slowly becoming 2 people with a great public identity who are secretly assholes fell in love. I recently read another FF where Harry essentially becomes a Dark Lord to take down Voldy and pretty much had to banish himself after the war because he knew society wouldn't welcome him anymore, all for Daphne Greengrass who was equally an asshole and this is giving the same vibes as that. It started out as him wanting to change the past for a better future but its become similar to a Harry who would do anything to bring down voldemort. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry creates his own Horvictory. m a Death Eater before fighting Tom to ensure his victory.
Charlus is not Harry's grandfather
Lukoshi chapter 99 . 2/1
... That was a disappointing end to what started out as a great story, I can't really tell when it started to go wrong but it happened after I was too invested to stop. If I'd known this is how the story would go I'm not sure I would have invested as much time as I did reading it. Other than that the writing itself was very well done and with few mistakes.
3,729 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »