Reviews for Fairborn Adventures
Molenir chapter 100 . 7/22
I admit, I skipped more then half of the story. Just became more and more pointless drama, that didn't really add to the story. Truly it felt like this kept getting dragged out for little purpose. I enjoyed the beginning. And indeed up until about chapter 30, then I started skimming a bit, then later skipping. Then finally jumped to the end. Glad I didn't bother with more.

Regardless, I give credit to the huge effort this writing took. Regardless of whether or not I enjoyed the entire thing, props for writing, sharing, and finishing the story.
Isaac Young-Star chapter 30 . 7/17
I know I'm wrong for it but I'm reading Bletchly in the classic Electro voice
FlawedBauthor chapter 3 . 7/6
Wow, this sucks lmao

Why does Harry keep gulping? Why does he keep cringing? Why does he care about this? He's taken the Peverell name, which means of course he'd have the blood since his family is a progenitor of Potter.

He's supposed to be some super powerful Unspeakable, but seeing literally anything makes him freak out. What is the point of any of this other than terribly written drama?
Soraslove chapter 5 . 6/25
I don't really understand why this version of harry who tried to keep the future to himself is being so open with nosy teenagers. Regardless of the fact james was harry's father, he is very immature and not someone with so maybe secrets.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 6/25
How is harry supposed to 25 years old and also a teenager? What?
LeightonWD chapter 100 . 6/1
amazing work. congratulations
Shadow2019 chapter 100 . 5/26
It started of really good and then I got to 30's chapters and it just went straight down hill and became stupid boring and extremely drown out. So I skipped to the last few chapters to see if it got better and it didn't. So I'm not going to bother finish reading it.
IAmSoTired chapter 24 . 5/23
2.5 million pounds50,000 galleons, for those who care.
IAmSoTired chapter 10 . 5/23
Real answer: A pipe.
Saldur chapter 100 . 5/18
What a wonderful story dude, a joy to read.
moaning-myrtl3 chapter 88 . 5/9
There has been so many teasers of them killing Peter in the past several chapters and it still hasn’t happened. I swear if his death is a flop, imma metaphorically yeet myself from a building.
musicintheair chapter 1 . 5/8
it was really good at the start no doubt but in the end it felt like harry became obsessed with killing and keeping jis family intact to dable in soul magic like this way to much of a plot change imo.. its like 2 different versions of him and marlene like in the start theyre happy couples but in end they just becomes killers obsessed with their idea of sunset
moaning-myrtl3 chapter 2 . 5/6
I know that Diary is misspelled but as I read it as Dairy, I briefly thought to myself, “when the heck was there a cow as a horcrux?” It made me giggle.
Wantaknow chapter 28 . 4/21
why would harry not advise james to ask lily out on the first hogsmead weekend? its likr harry is trying to mess with time..
Big.Daddy.Dudders chapter 14 . 4/20
Id actually argue that because lord mckinnen was one of the few nuetral lords to question him he’d have more of a reason to approach.
3,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »