Reviews for Fairborn Adventures
Here Harry made a mistake, it would've been simpler to just cast fiend fyre outside the shack it would've avoided the magic backlash
WizzyTheWizard chapter 56 . 3/3
I'm probably gonna dip out here. It is a really good ff but I'm not into the selfless asshole HP currently. I very much enjoy the boy who would run into danger to protect anybody and not the obsessive Dark Lord/Lady vibes Harry and Marlene give off if that makes sense. Don't get me wrong, the romance between Marlene and Harry is great, but it seems to be slowly becoming 2 people with a great public identity who are secretly assholes fell in love. I recently read another FF where Harry essentially becomes a Dark Lord to take down Voldy and pretty much had to banish himself after the war because he knew society wouldn't welcome him anymore, all for Daphne Greengrass who was equally an asshole and this is giving the same vibes as that. It started out as him wanting to change the past for a better future but its become similar to a Harry who would do anything to bring down voldemort. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry creates his own Horvictory. m a Death Eater before fighting Tom to ensure his victory.
Charlus is not Harry's grandfather
Lukoshi chapter 99 . 2/1
... That was a disappointing end to what started out as a great story, I can't really tell when it started to go wrong but it happened after I was too invested to stop. If I'd known this is how the story would go I'm not sure I would have invested as much time as I did reading it. Other than that the writing itself was very well done and with few mistakes.
Lukoshi chapter 95 . 2/1
This story started out rather unique but at some point Harry turned into some whiney pansy. One of his defining character traits has been breached, Harry would never create a horcrux and having him do so feels cheap as a reader and basically goes against everything the Peverells stand for. Death cannot be escaped is the whole point of the 3 brother's story and he has betrayed his family name by doing so.
Lukoshi chapter 69 . 1/31
This version of Dumbledore is super annoying
Lukoshi chapter 57 . 1/31
Wait 60,000 Galleons? Didn't Flammel give him 2.5 million for the basilisk parts?
Furkan Gursac chapter 15 . 1/31
Yessss. D*E YOU SNEEKY OLDER FERRET
Kaostrasza chapter 100 . 1/17
Took me almost a week to finish it, but here I am and, dang, what a long, strange, trip it has been.

Spoiler alert !

Fr, this story is awesome ! Really I didnt expect it to turn out that way, I was especially surprised by Harry creating a horcruxe, and using it !, I think i've never seen that anywhere else, even dumbledore's death was unexpected as I merely thought he'd be the same annoying old man we see in most stories.

Anyway, thanks for this amazing story, I might give à try to the sequel even tho i'm not too fond of stories where Harry isnt the MC but we'll see !

Anathaem
EoinF chapter 100 . 12/23/2023
Phenomenal story. it tarted extremely strong kinda faltered around chapters 6070, however picked up in the end to round off a brilliantly written story.

I'm glad that the story went the way that it did. Little nudges anout the obsessive nature of both Harry and Marlene, into them going insane with the thought of keeping themselves alive by any means necessary for their family.

Once again, masterful character building but stale in some areas.

Well done for completing!
Proll chapter 38 . 12/21/2023
The most annoying pieces of fanfics are those where mc is just too dumb. Making mistake after mistake, not acting their own age. Harry Potter here 25 year old well educated experienced adult. But he acts like an ordinary teenager risking everything for inconsequential things. If everything goes the way it is going he is going to loose the war. Voldemort knows that someone knows about his Horcruxes. I don't understand what insanity forced him to risk one of his horcruxes, but whatever the case he is going to learn that Harry is culprit of the recent setbacks he was facing. Harry is going to pay a costly price if he continues to act so carelessly.
Proll chapter 18 . 12/20/2023
This Harry isn't very bright. Despite the fact that he is 25 years old he acts like he is really 15.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 75 . 12/20/2023
Poor Neville :(
Great read so far.
LtKettch chapter 25 . 12/19/2023
I know this was written awhile ago, but I wanted to let you know I am really enjoying your story. You have done a great job developing the relationship between Harry and Marlene. You are also doing a great job slowly revealing the mysteries of the Peverells. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Home World Security chapter 17 . 12/18/2023
I’d half expect that Harry would have remained silent instead of verbally answering the doorknocker’s riddle, and doorknocker realizing and then just calling him a smart-a before letting him in XDD
3,733 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »