Reviews for Fairborn Adventures
Amazing chapter 100 . 12/12/2023
couldn't stop reading loved it
ReadingAddict335 chapter 73 . 12/9/2023
It is a like recipe of romance, drama, love, action with perfect composition. The writing is fantastic, you are just hooked to it every single second. Like not a single moment of boring.
Also,the interaction btw is Harry & Marlene is just too perfect.
Love it ️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Marie chapter 2 . 11/22/2023
I like a good time travel tale. Looking forward to this one!
jaqmaq77 chapter 95 . 11/17/2023
94 and 95... prior to them I was loving the story... Okay, Harry accepts that at the moment he can't beat Voldy... and Albus is every bit as tough. He knows it's a trap - and goes? Worst piece of Daft Moron logic ever! And He's still lying to the wife? Sorry... but you lost me... I read through the stupidity of the £50 to the G... (200G for a small, one dose of Pollyjuice? £10,000?
Yet they brewed three doses in the toilet in CoS? £30,000? And a wand is 7G? £350? Colin's dad was a milkman, and had thousands to spare on the school stuff - and thousands mor for school fee's?
But, sorry... back to the fact you just made Harry a moron. Not good... I would stop reading but after 95 chapters... I'll force myself... It was brilliant up to chapter 93...
Dscot chapter 93 . 11/13/2023
I know I’m closer to the end of the story, but my God she is a weakness. There’s times where she’s perfect for him but then you have chapters like this that show that he should’ve never gotten involved. She is a chain around his neck.
yuukitse chapter 53 . 11/6/2023
this was pretty ok novel, but too much romance and stupid one too, and after last 3 chap i cannot continue anymore as its just stupid they murder student and as they speak it they same time flirt each other thats just lunatic. who 16 or 17 year old girl do that even if her brother was killed? lunatic i say
Regtech chapter 61 . 10/7/2023
This is fact. You not only deaged Harry you also regressed him mentally. In the future before you displaced him, you established Harry was an overachiever at age 25. He pushed himself to to feel worthy for his parents and he accomplished it.

The Harry in the past shows none of those qualities. He lacks foresight, does things half way, uses his occlumency when it fits him and conveniently dont when you need a reaction from him.

You made Harry say wants to do a differnce, but he barely acts. He is passive and only acts when he is confronted directly. All the setbacks Tom has encountered is through dumbluck that Harry wasnt aware of. Him finding Avery through luck afte rmonths of imaction and victims was convenient.

How he erected fidelius for the others, but not his mothers house made no sense. How he didnt go full alert when Harry encountered Tom face to face and got his full attention also didnt make sense. Your Harrys sense of worry is all over the place.

Even after all this, he probably wont do anything. This is the problem with establishing a smart and capable character. You are forced to nerf him because it wont be a story. Why people make this mistake so often in MC deaging story makes me wonder all the time
Regtech chapter 60 . 10/7/2023
You have portrayed this Harry to naive and ignorant, when he is supposed to have been a hard working and accomplished 25 year old. He was an overachiever with a burning passion to prove himself worthy of his parents.

The current Harry that went back to the past rarely shows those qualities. Your Harry also at almost every turn show a lack of foresight. I dont expect jom to steamroll the Death Eaters, but i also didnt expect Harry to luck out on all the set backs Tom has currently encountered.

The only reason why he discovered Avery was through luck. He spent months doing nothing, just to resolve with no fanfare or repercussion on his side. His small episode of panic when he believed Marlene was attacked was smoothed over when he saw her safe. You portrayed in away that showed us he was to relaxed, too comfortable when he could have for example attacked his mother Lily.

This takes us to the department of mystery. Why would Harry willingly enter that place or put himself in a position that allowed them to take advantage of him like this. Your Harry has been burned by or encountered one unexpected events after another, yet he still doesnt learn. He is still passive. You made your Harry say he wanted to do more, but your Harry shows no indication of doing anything. Now he is in a place that would love to dissect him, but it will resolve itself because the department cant to be too competent or else Harry will be done for

During all of this, we see little on what Tom does. We see Tom says this or that, but he rarely acts. Its like it takes months between each of his moves. We dont see any proper build ups to to new confrontations. We dont see any indication on what he might be doing, so i can only assume the next pov will be the start of a planing phase for what Tom will do.
Regtech chapter 49 . 10/7/2023
So he finally got around to putting a fidelius for them, but will he be to slow to save Lily? While i usually hate to a MCs allies getting hurt, watching a incompetent and procrastinating MC is even worse. They usually dont act before somethi g they really really care about gets hurt. Then they will suddenly be able to solve it short order, when they previously spent months on it
Regtech chapter 43 . 10/7/2023
Did Harry consider to put the Potter manor under a fidelius? Did he consider Tom going after Marlene when she is away from Harry? Probably not.

I have only read one story where Harry actually lost his girlfriend and that wasnt because of stupidity and procrastinating. That was an event that was out of his hands. This Harry on another hand? He has all the tesources he needs to keep his friends safe, but does nothing. Absolutely nothing
Regtech chapter 42 . 10/7/2023
And this what Harry gets for playing bloody school instead of getting his priorities straight. Again, what will he do to keep things safe? Will he finally hunt for that diary? Will he stop acting like a teenager?
Regtech chapter 40 . 10/7/2023
Couldnt he use some of that jumping into trouble mindset and just use legilimence on every single slythering student? What is stopping him from doing that? There is already chaos at the school
Regtech chapter 39 . 10/7/2023
Yep, your Harry is incapable of making proper plans. By trying to get stelrong he left himself vulnerable when a younger Tom is running around the castle. Freaking genius idea! The fact he didnt just leave the castle right away is beyond me.
Regtech chapter 38 . 10/7/2023
Yeah, Harry lack of foresight is really tedious. While the writting is nice and flow is great. Harrys actions and his lack of ability to learn from his mostakes is annoying. He also keep saying how little he does, but absolutely nothing to make a difference. This Harry has only been passive, with the exception of the horcruxes.
Regtech chapter 36 . 10/7/2023
Did Harry ever consider going undergroup and just play blitzkrig with the Death Eaters? Its been 2 chapters and we havent heard anything on how Harry will try to resolve this. Marlene mentioned the culprit tried to get leadership, we with META knowledge knows. But shouldnt Harry think of it as strange? Why not go around and use legilimence on a few of them or isnt he desperate enough?
3,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »