Reviews for Fairborn Adventures
Regtech chapter 10 . 10/6/2023
Harry stated he was ready to kill. Why not make a difference and kill Lucius and the Lestrange family right away? He knows Narcissa is different, so why would he not do so?
Regtech chapter 9 . 10/6/2023
Give the fact you established Marlene as head strong and joined the order. It makes me wonfer how long it takes before she says no or leaves?

Andromeda left her family behind, how many other cases do we have which ended similarly?
Regtech chapter 7 . 10/6/2023
So, how many "slight" mistakes will he make throughout thr story at the most convenient places? To maximize the wow factor?

Juggling that is tricky, but the amount of those moments have been to many in my opinion
Regtech chapter 4 . 10/6/2023
I hope we dont have to read about a both physically AND mentally regressed Harry. How could a 25 year old academically successful and goal oriented thrive around 15 year olds who has their heads far up their arses?
Regtech chapter 3 . 10/6/2023
Yeah, this chapter was straight up crap. You established magical vows is a thing, which means it makes it easy to establish truth as long as the question is worded properly.

Harry taking the Peverell name makes no sense. He was all about being careful and shit, but decided to pick such a high profile name and enter Hogwarts of all places. I want to save the world again, but lets do it from the best possible place! School! Where im going to waste X-amount of hours to do things i already know.

How a learned Harry never had the foresight to assume the Potter family didnt have wards didnt make sense either. What did he even do at the magical University. Let his brain rott? All those years of school and supposed top grades was for nothing?

Last, he actually believed decling a request is worse then having to answer the question the potter family asked? He is now on Dumbledores and Toms list now.
nintschibintschi chapter 100 . 9/29/2023
Wow amazing story thanks for the joy ride
Nintschi
Lord Cartwright chapter 100 . 9/28/2023
Damn that was good, really enjoyed it, a nice change of Harry going back in time and being as dark as needed to get his happy ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2023
Runes ruins. There's absolutely nothing magical about runes. About the only use for the subject is reading Saxon scrolls or carved objects. That's it. Anything else you've read in fanfiction is just a widely-copied, submongoloid idea, employed when a writer lacks sufficient imagination to make an idea work with canon magic.

And yes, the whole fanon thing with runes is my pet peeve. It wrecks stories.
Tomon chapter 100 . 9/9/2023
This was truly interesting. For once a real descent into, gray? Maybe even dark? But without a grandiose plan to take over the world, it was all really just to get their little sunset.

I liked how they both changed and was being changed by what they done and undertaken. Towards the end they really couldn't be considered as someone of the 'light'.
Funny thing too, as all everyone needed to do was to left them alone. Maybe they would even be able to pull themselves more towards the middle line instead of being pushed so far along.

I also liked how even Marlene recognized they may strayed a little too far, but was just unable to change it and afterwards was swept further along.

There are a lot of 'Dark Harry' stories and just few do it justice. Especially if they intend to portray him more like an anti-hero or end justify the means kind of guy, instead of new Dark Lord.
But here? Action had consequences.
Still they prevailed and didn't loose sight of the goal. And that, they did manage to achieve.

So excellent job.
Because while 'Power, Freedom and a French Flower' may be more to my taste and overall preferences.
This may have been even more interesting given everything that happened and what they did.

Thank you for your story.
Supreme Nurkey chapter 100 . 9/8/2023
Your oddball finish was consistent with JKR’s epilogue: entirely unwarranted and undermining the rest of an excellent story. It knocked your work from my list of top tier favorites to my list of unfortunate stories that trigger a self-obliviate. It also convinced me not to consider anything else you might write, since the time I spent reading this otherwise delightful story was squandered by the foul after taste.
Supreme Nurkey chapter 25 . 9/8/2023
Why would James snatch the snitch that Harry gave Marlene? Unless it was from a slytherin game in a prior yearand that just introduces needless complexity.

Also, why would the book being master of death for more than half a decade be at all impressive?
wewe1212 chapter 99 . 9/8/2023
Harry basically turnes darker and darker, and ends up evil.
If I was dumbledore I also would try to kill him. He truly did not deserve to live after all the things that he did.
Really I love how this author writes, as seen in POWER FREEDOME FRENCH FLOWER, but this story and its morals are truly messed up.
santos.luis.contato chapter 79 . 9/6/2023
all this shit about Voldermort wanting Harry to become strong... Is bulshit... Voldermort would never do that... Why make some stronger that could kill him? Even more so because there is someone out there hunting his Horcrux... And author making Harry losing all his friends and family, will only make this great story, a shit story, in my opnion... Why bring hin back, if all he did till now is let his family and friend die?
santos.luis.contato chapter 79 . 9/6/2023
dude... I getting nervous with this author... Harry is shit... He cant save even the same people he claimed to save! What good he did until now? he didnt save even 1 person until now...
santos.luis.contato chapter 50 . 9/4/2023
what I am feeling from Marlene is that she is manipulating Harry somehow... Dont know if its true or not...
3,737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »