Reviews for Else
Natalie chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
It was a very good story. There were parts that made a laugh, gasp, and feel sad with. I wish that Ron/Hermione ended better, but it leaves the door open for the future. You gave Draco a spot to redeem himself and that was great (I like Draco). I love the touch about Hermione solving the spell. I'm glad it ended well for the three. I would have liked to know he won the last game. Thank you for sharing.
Yo chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
I take it u lik the word incidentally

Cool

Bah

Hah

Nah

Ban
ami chapter 10 . 2/11/2004
i dunno, it's really quite a happy story but the last bit is really touching
it made me cry
thankyou and great fic
Yoshi-fan2003 chapter 10 . 1/22/2003
This story is really great. I had fun reading it.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2002
i really liked it! the ending part w/ron and hermione was really cute! is there gonna be a sequel? (like a 10 years later...sort of thing?) congrats on finishing a great story!
sara yuy chapter 10 . 1/11/2002
Excelent! Very well written and in character! Wonder fic!
shimmer chapter 10 . 1/1/2002
i really love it! maybe u could read my story! its called Harry's crush and i am writing a new one rite now but i really love this story yay
RadicalRavenclaw chapter 10 . 12/5/2001
whoa.. awesome story! i love post-hogwarts fics and this was no exception! it was just so.. cool. i honestly can't say anything about this fic because it was sooo good! if fave stories was up and running, this one would most defintely be on it. keep up the great work! later, ~*IAC*~
RadicalRavenclaw chapter 2 . 12/4/2001
this is really good so far! homework calls me now *sigh* so i'll have to finish the rest of this later. keep up the great work! later, ~*IAC*~
jen chapter 10 . 11/3/2001
this is such a good story! i really love the chapter where every paragraph it'd switch from hermione and then to harry...i just really, really like the story. the timing was a bit confusing in some place, but other than that, it was really, really good.
insaneviolaguy chapter 10 . 9/10/2001
Wow, that is the best story i have read in quite a long time, i can tell you. Keep writing stories, if they're like this i'll keep reading them.
Auror4545 chapter 9 . 8/25/2001
GOSH I AM HOOKED
Auror4545 chapter 8 . 8/25/2001
I am at tears right now. That is so sad. Please let Harry get to them! I cant stand it. But this is also very wel-written!
Auror4545 chapter 7 . 8/25/2001
JESUS YOU BETTER NOT KILL OF RON OR SIRIUS OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A DOG PRETTY GOOD STORY THOUGH
Fairlight1 chapter 10 . 7/14/2001