Reviews for Love Hina New Management
Miraculous Psychic Hero 100 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
I really love this fanfic. I love how you have all the characters in character. Something I see rarely on this website. I hope you consider to update this fanfic and make new ones.

Ja Ne
1v2 chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
this is truely great fic i love the humor in this fic and the romance
Vilkath chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
A small change in the story, that believably led to such different results. I also like how this story is actually a Romance/Humor, with actual funny moments. Despite love Hina being a comedy, imo a lot the fanfics take the story a little to seriously, even if they claim to be part humor. Also seems to be a shame this story is discontinued or put on hold for 3years plus. Considering it seems like it’s almost to the end, a few more meetings.. a choice and then bam their married… or not. Sure you could extend it beyond the marriage part, in a sequel or something. But it wouldn’t have taken much to finish this story, so sad to see axed after 5 chapters.
Minamoto Shiko chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
Please have a Mutsumi/Kei pairing! I don't think any of the girls are ready for marriage, but she is the manager, and well, they happen to be in the same boat and have the Toudai promise anyways. Why not?
animeboy-12 chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
hope u can finish d story in time...
Queenie06 chapter 4 . 9/5/2005

There is way to many of those pairings.

Maybe a Motoko/Keitaro, or a Mutsumi/Keitaro. Anyone but Naru Please! Or you could have Su's sister come by.
Kiki37 chapter 5 . 9/5/2005

There is way to many of those pairings.

Maybe a Motoko/Keitaro,or Mutsumi/Keitaro. Anyone but Naru Please! Or you could have Motoko and Su's sister come by.
DMage96 chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
... *speechless* ... man you are extrodinary. cant wait for your next chapters. also Thank You again for writing your stories in your free time. they are very entertaining. and good luck in future projects. lol _
Zefrn chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
Hey this is really good! I love the concept but in the end, I think Keitaro's selection will be None of the Above since he is that type of guy, even though I will be rooting for Naru all the way.

Anyhow, how about some updates?
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Nice chapter to open with. Keitaro is the kind of guy that will do anything for someone else without thinking of the consequences to himself. We see it time and again in both the anime and manga. This chapter drives this point home very well. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
jennyjennai chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
Naru can't cook and Keitaro married her? Yeesh! Here we have a case of someone being a JERK and trying to protect everyone from something that doesn't exist. Rabid Kendo girl strikes innocent bystander... Good story, it just BEGS to be finished, does it not? CYA!
jennyjennai chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
Typical Naru and Motoko, they're both as dense as lead sometimes... NOW they like Keitaro, these girls have noses for money, that's for sure.
jennyjennai chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
That was a dirty trick... On the back of something so he wouldn't see it right away. Hikari and Haruka talked a lot of trash too, but it was all in good fun. Keitaro is quite confused here. Well, keep up the good work.
jennyjennai chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
Smooth chapter. Even though the situation seems hectic (or should I say the circumstances), the chapter played itself out very well. We also gain insight into the characters through their bios. Hope to see a new chapter from you on this fine little fic.
Somedude chapter 5 . 5/12/2004
There is way to many of those pairings.
Maybe a Motoko/Keitaro, or a Su/Keitaro, or a Kitsune/Keitaro, Mutsumi/Keitaro, or a Shinobu/Keitaro. Anyone but Naru Please! Or you could have Motoko and Su's sister come by.
Or have like a love triangle. Or do a Chapter for each character. Just please don't let 'em
pick NAru PLEASE!