Reviews for Love Hina New Management
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
you should finish this story it was interesting...yeah so thats all dont have to just saying ya should.
grrrr chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
OMG UPDATE RIGHT NOW. yeah...fun story u got.
brainiac144 chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
This is a fun fanfiction. However, the fifth chapter bordered on Keitaro fan-worship, or something to that effect. Don't praise your characters, have them do something praiseworthy and let the reader decide. Anyhow, I hope you finish this soon.
Poking Demon chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
*Poke Bugsy*
*Put's on crazy eyes and takes out a scythe*
We are the NNAFK make Naru go out with someone else or don't get Keitaro P
Dave S chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
My bet is on Shinobu, Motoko and Naru.

Takers? Anyone?

Cheers
TornadoReviewer chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
Shinobu...isn't she sweet?:)Besides Motoko and Mutsumi she is the number 1 candidate for Keitaro.

I just hope that Naru won't win this 'conmpetition'...

Update soon...
mr-winkie chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
LMAO...I'm really enjoying your work thus far! Can't wait for your next chapter!
jennyjennai chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
Solid chapter, it was funny and sweet. It also provided some insight into marriage meetings - something that the Western cultures have all but given up, yet are common still in Japan. Characterizations were good as was the writing and plot. I really enjoyed reading this chapter and can't wait to see the next one.
madcat08 chapter 4 . 11/5/2003
I good start and very enjoyable.
mr-winkie chapter 4 . 10/29/2003
so far, this fic is starting to get interesting...keep up the good work and update soon!
Alias the Jester chapter 4 . 10/29/2003
This is written with both skill and style. :)

The premise is great, the comedy well-written and effective.

This is definately one to keep an eye on, nice to see a worthy update.

Eagerly awaiting the next!
Das Leech chapter 4 . 10/29/2003
... wow.

It just keeps getting better and better. Although I somehow first expected the whole "filthy rich" scene to be some kind of dream, I'm really glad that I was wrong with that. Although this time the chapter was quite short, I guess the real competition will begin now. I just hope Keitaro won't chicken out from that one, leaving the whole money and the Hinata behind. Geez, that would suck ... oh well, keep up the good work.
Sam B chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
This has just gotten interesting. That would be scary. Finding out that someone you don't like is rich, after that, you would kiss up to them as much as possible. It's instinctive.
Kettu chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Took awhile but still the same humour.

Can't wait for the next chappy.
djkjin88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
my god bugsy, u have created another master peice taht rivials even the Love Hina-Memories. However i wish u'd continue the story line and finish chapter 3 on Love Hina-Relations.

0:)