Reviews for Love Hina New Management
Nutty AL chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
WAY TO GO BUGSY!. KIETARO IS A BILLIONARE AND THE FEMALES OF HINTA SOU IS LOOKING AT HIM AS DELIOUS PEICE OF MEAT. I REALLY LIKE TO SEE THAT YOU WRITE THAT MUTSUMI,KISTUNE,NARU, MOTOKO, SHINOBU AND SU REALLY GO ALL OUT FOR HIM! PLEASE A TWIST ENDING PLEASE! I FORSEEN ABOUT DOZEN CHAPTERS FOR THIS! 8P
beege chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
Okay, that was pretty funny. Fun, too, which is a separate thing. That was a cute plot development near the end and given the humour value inherent in it I'm surprised I haven't seen a Love Hina story with such a twist before now.
Das Leech chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
More, more!

Yet another good chapter of the alternate storyline. Love it. So, as this seems to turn out, I'd say the girls will have to fight to win Keitaro?
PinkBeads chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
LOL, great update! Can't wait for your next! Hurry hurry hurry!
jennyjennai chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
That was really funny. I liked the way Kitsune was coming on to Keitaro. Well, actually most of them were coming on to Keitaro... I really laughed out loud when Motoko said, “He is rather attractive, now that I have a chance to look at him.” Keep up the good work.
kawaiiker chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
this story looks really kawaii! i hope you keep it up!
Dark Paladin Anji chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Keitaro's a playa! Lol.

This is really funny, and long.
Heatnix chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Go bugsy another good story...luving it...lol

Keep it going
Urashima Keitaro chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
LOL! Great Chapter, I love it!
ZERO chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
another great story

Feel sorry for Keitaro about Losing his job because he failed the exam, but Motoko breaking his leg? It's like he's lucky for that because he gets to stay till it recovers, which the new manager "Mitsumi" claims. I wonder what happens next since Naru sees him in bed with Su and Motoko in his room.
Lok chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Another of your stories and, as usual, it's a good one. Looking forward to the next chapter.

[Keithro is, like, *so* dead.]
frograss chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
Heh heh. Typical LH girl treatment of Keitaro with a twist. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sam B chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I just noticed you made the story slightly longer. It's still good.

I need to ask, how can you keep up with all these projects floating up at once.
Urashima Keitaro chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
heh heh, finish soon, I like this idea!
Crash chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
you are my fav writer. keep up the good work.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »