Reviews for Love Ya Anyways
J Black chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
ohmylord...i..wanted..to cry..that was the best story ever! Ohmylord i loved the ending too!
golgatha b chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
great it made me cry you did good-
Todd chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Wow... you are REALLY awesome at this... I was crying at the end... wow. O_O
sigh chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
God, I'd kill to have an older brother... I guess there's always that natural instinct to protect and love a little sister no matter what. This was absolutely beautiful.

And you couln't have been more right about the story fitting under this category.
vanishingact chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
oh... how terribly but wonderfully sad...
ckret2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
This is... beautiful! Invader Zim or not, you could sell this to a magazine company and make big bucks! It's good.

So, now that Dib's gone, what's Zim gonna do? Destroy Earth easily? My favorite fanfics are ones where Zim takes over Earth, and my second favorites are ones where Dib captures Zim. There are very few of my second favorite, and muchos less of my very favorite. I'll fix that, someday.

Very good! I've only cried during ONE fanfic, and this isn't it, sorry, but you came closer to making me cry than most fanwriters do. And the best way to end an angst story is with forgiveness from the dead or nearly dead. Lessee... that strategy has been used in this fic, I'm Going Back to the Stars, and in another fanfic where bothe Gaz and Zim tried to commit suicide but only Zim did. I forgot which one that was. Yeah, and others. But forgiveness in general is a real tear-jerker.

Keep writin'!

~ckret2
DoomDib777 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
That was sad...especially the end. Although no names were used, you could obviously tell who the characters were.
Toastuh chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
wow. That was too cool for words.
HelgaGP chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
...wow...
Omelettes chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
That made me cry... That was wonderful. I feel sorry for Gaz... So sorry. She must feel like crap... Don't know what else to say. Great one.
MajorBrandon chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Man, this is sad! This is a great piece of writing!
Silent Knight chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
*claps* Very sad, very well done. You're right that it could be taken in the context of IZ, but not necessarily. Really emotional, moving writing. Lovely _