Reviews for Chalk Zone: The Second Generation
CaptainPokemon01 chapter 6 . 3/3
This series is good if you ever need help pm me and i'll help with writers block
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
I really like your story so far. I hope you haven't totally abandoned this story or even writing stories on this website. When (and if) you see this, and if THIS "Katie Mae" is also deviantart's one and only PhantomJunkie who wrote both "Automaton Troubles" and "My Life as a Teenage . . . Mom?", then I have a few things I want to say to you, none of which is bad. After all, I have no reason or want to make and start a "smear campaign", especially not when you write stories that make me and any other readers "feel good".
Unknown chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
HOW CUTE *crying and wheezing* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU DID A VERY GOOD JOB! *crying harder and blows nose on tissues*
bath man chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
nice story, will there be a chapter 7?
sam chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
i like it:}
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Haha reading this gives me a happy feeling and it makes me think,

ChalkZone would have been like this! If the cartoon was continued, of course.

Wow! Ahaha love the new characters and aw, i loved it when Snap said he wanted to name his daughter Selena! (its my name XD )

But yes! Great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
I think Snap's even more sexy now that he's tall and muscular. *gives him a hug* 3 I wish he was real.
animefan000 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
It's pretty good

I've loved the show for years and was disappointed when they stopped showing it regularly.

Keep it up!

p.s. You spelled "Tabooti" wrong, it's "oo", not "ou"
Shiue Evelyn Fha chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
Good. But I have a question for you: What happened with Sophie? Is she protect the ChalkZone with Rudy? If not, where is she now?
KATIE MAE chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
KOOL, WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME NAME!
katie mae chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
i know you will probably never read this review or actually respond to it, but i love chalkzone. I feel as though a part of me has died inside since the series stopped. Your rudy/penny pairings helped heal my broken pain. PLEASE, IF YOU EVER GET THIS MESSAGE- hear my plea!PLEASE CONTINUE RUDY/PENNY. IM BEGGING YOU. PLEASE YOU ARE SUCH A WONDER FUL WRITER. PLEASE! i love your other story- scripted romance it was one of my FAVORITE FANFFICTIONS. anyway i guess i'll just have to die without knowing what happens with AURORA AND WELL...YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN CARE. JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A FAN WHO ADORES YOUR CHALKZONE WORK.
aspell chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
oh yeah forgot to add, this reminds me of a story similar to wat i wrote when i was 10, but not nearly as good as urs. i didnt even include the awesome party. i only had something about rudy and penny having a baby and an evil villain or something, i dunno. if i could rate this, i would give it a 10/10! XD
aspell chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
its really kool story & i cant wait 4 next chapter. just one question, why does snap has 2 b soo muscly? i know that is ur veiw of many years later, just a question, dont take it personally. i am a huge snap fan and, like aurora i think of him as short, skinny and cute :) still keep writing and dont let 1 sentance hold u back, i actually really enjoyed it.
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
man I miss this show. hey wasn't snap supposed to be with Queen Rap Sheva(SP?) oh well who cares.
Andy Magnuseth chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Ooh! OOH! Please tell me you made Skrawl human, and that hes the one with the monster drawing and the underground lab!

HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »