Reviews for A Look to the Future
So sweet. 3
jasadin chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
aw
BA Shipper '99 chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
And this time he sure as hell better make due on his promise!
Tariq chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
Hi. GREAT!
Angelcakes chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
Damn! Great fic! I wish it was longer, and I'm glad you didn't start bashing Spike, the story seems more real like an actual episode.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
No Spanky bashing. Nuts. But at least Buffy isn't in love with him. She may be stumbling over him in Cleveland but that's been settled. Thanks for the B/A.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
I still hate Spanky but at least this chapter captures him in all his whining, carping meanness. Too many people make him out to be a hero because of his new soul.
I just wish Angel had beat the crap out of him for trying to rape Buffy. Hell, I wish BUFFY had beat him up for the attempt. He deserves it...and I hope the hangover hurts like jungle drums being beaten in his head.
Kendra3 chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
Great job!
Scoobies112 chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
AAHH! That's so Cute!
us-uk-chick chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
I love drunken Angel! He's just so much fun, I hope you update soon!
rurounix chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
Hmm, I have mixed feelings witht this fic... On one hand, it was very well written, and characters remained really true to their, well, characters... On the other hand, they did some things were a little OOC... Like I didn't expect Spike to come on to Buffy so much, even after what happened in the last episode. And Angel running over to Cordelia after Spike returned... It just seemed... a little rushed. But then, thats my opinion... otherwise, good fic, very good fic
shahid chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
brilliant! you wrote the scene b/w WES and Buffy to perfection. plz write more B/A with a little WES on the side. ;)
Falco Conlon chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
GAH! I LOVE YOU! GAH!

Support the Buffy/Angel Shippers. I sure as hell do.

GAH! I LOVE YOU! GAH!

Love and Waffles

Falco Conlon
us-uk-chick chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
I like this story, its very interesting to read. Keep updating, the more b/a the better!
Kendra3 chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
Hiya!love it. PLZ UPDATE!