Reviews for And Then Comes the Rising Sun
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was very interesting so far. I hope you continue it. I liked the writing style, and your use of descriptions very much.

Oh, and I also found it very interesting how the Millennium Rod & Necklace were passed down together XD if that's not a Trustshipping hint, I don't know what is

Please update!
Mittzy chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Gret story update soon
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I really really hope you continue this...It's really interesting. It would be a waste to leave it like this...Update soon!
Becky chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I guess there's not a good chance you are going to come finish this story like you did A Gifted Child, but one can hope, right? This is a really cool beginning, I have not come across another story like it. Keep on writing!
Aelfaerie chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
plz update soon
isis chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I like please update

isis
Mystic of Nile chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I really enjoyed this. Continue.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Please continue! You write so well.
Tyronica chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I don't have enough information to make a good assessment. Pleases continue. Eh!
Reynaile chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I love people who know their stuff. Your website's really good, by the way. Please update...it's been a really long time and I want to hear more about this story. But what's the use of throwing Seto and Isis together if it isn't a romance? hint hint...
Aishizu1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
The story is great so far...but I really want you to update so I can continue to read it.
Seattle Baby chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
that is excellent! you are an awsome writer, keep it up! -
Sinorama chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
good job! seto-isis is great.
Vespera chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
This was intriguing. Not confusing at all. I particularly like the fact that you researched Egypt... that kind of genuine interpretation of history makes the story that much more enjoyable. And the destiny of the "auburn haired child" has me interested. I hope you continue this!
Ethelflaed chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
_ Good writing, and a great hook... Poor Kaiba. Seto. Whatever.
Drat. I can't think of anything to say... Except that I wish you luck in the contest. I want to enter, but I cannot e-mail, so I don't think I can... (whacks self with a fish)
Happy writing.