Reviews for Dangerous
BloodStar08 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
are you going to write more? please tell me you are going to write more. maybe you should skip to the part where he gives her that choice and may be take there relationship deeper and maybe cause the story to be more then G rated.
Queen Red Rum chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Whoa dude I not at Hogwarts no more

Sweet I love Spike, he's a Big Bad that I just can't resist, love Big Bads

I am madly in love with Lex Luthor

I have the hotts for Draco Malfoy

And I wouldn't off minded being Tom Riddle's girlfriend in Hogwarts

But sadly these loves won't have me end up with alot of good children, so I'll stick with MY REmus Lupin

"YO HO YO HO..."
Zzickle chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I don't like songfics, the lyrics break up the story too much (my quirk, no fault of yours), but I just wanted to say that 'Dangerous' makes me think of Dawn, too. ('Angel' and 'Smile' are Buffy's.)
LadyWolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Wha? What? No more? Luv it! Write more!
Phantom Quill chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Amazing. So full of character. I loved it.
*spike is god*
Lover del Dragon chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
that was awesoeme update soon!
Yijeni chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I love this story. Are you going to make a sequel? I hope you do. I mean it's really good and I want to know what happens next.
starrysunrise chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
haha! i loved your story! it was really really good! i especially LOVE this song, i listen to GotR like everyday lol. must recommend this to my friend who not only is a GotR obsessive person but a Spike/Dawn shipper as well. ta ta and i'm gonna read more of your stories, k?
Eurothrashed chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
OOh! I loved this! I was wondering if I could post this on my site, my site's URL is in my bio. This was just wonderful!
Cayla chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
HEY your fic is the best . seems cool. i wanna see what is going to happen next with Dawn and Spike _~ e-mail me when you writ more .
Rock-Witch chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Oh, i really, really love this fic...that song is amazing, i love how u used it. You made i believable too. You should definately do another, you could do a series of songfics showing how Spike and Dawn progress and if they finally hook up etc...*sigh* little ova excited aren't i? Aw well, ace fic tho!
IndigoIce chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
o verr good... you should diffinatley make this into a story _ Luvs and Huggs, Morgan

p.s.- love how you did it so that each part actually went along with the words of the song and that was a really good song to choose!
Shadowcat2003 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Great story. Love D/S. I hope you choose to write more, I'd like to see what would happen.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Love the song. Love the story. Please write more I want to see what happens.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Never thought I'd be looking kindly at a Dawn/Spike fic, but it was written so beautifully and adding the song was a great touch! Well done~!