Reviews for Eclipse Realm
Aiddon Raziel Valentine chapter 9 . 12/28/2005
-_-, okay, now I think I'm not confused anymore. Sorry, I tend to skip paragraphs. I also need to get off my ass and update C&F before too long. I do applaud that ethereal quality you tend to put in your writing. btw, Gijinka-Shadow tearing through Heartless? You're as crazy as ever, in a good way
bananagoddess chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
woah...o_o

okay, first of all, I like how this story breaks down into small individual paragraphs that describe each character (also, the seperated paragraphs that look like a piece of poem or something...is that actually a poem or lyrics to something? It goes really nice with this)

second of all, nice job with physical/emotional/mental expressions! It's simple and I like the fact that it doesn't take twenty sentences to describe the characters (unlike SOME people...*coughCleocoughcough*)

third of all...I know you'll hate me for saying this, but this just rocks ; just got done reading chap. 1 and I'll be reading more of this! Whee! D

-Cleo
Kingdom Hearts lover person chapter 8 . 7/22/2005
O good story

you write alot in each chappie

i like that! :)

UPDATE A.S.A.P.
Aiddon Raziel Valentine chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
Well, this is a first for me, submitting a review. My apologies for not reading this sooner

Milady impresses me as always. It's good to see you writing something again. Keep it up, this is worth it.

So mean to poor Riku, but he is a bit of a brat, as I've told you before on various occassions. Jophiel's reactions are quite amusing. You wrote in such a way that it confuses, scarcely giving my brain enough time to react to certain things. The fight was also a bit surprising, as you don't do battles often, but it turned out well. I might need to read the entire story again to get my mind situated again. Keep this up, I consider you better than me as a writer. Until next we meet, oyasumi, Trayne-dono -walks off-
CleverTruce chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
O.o

I don't know what I'm more in shock over: that you actually updated or... well... sonic the hedgehog? Talk about old-school! I didn't see that one coming at all. Either way, I was pleasantly surprised to be able to dig this one out of the R.I.P. fanfic graveyard, or, what I distastefully refer to as the "how dare you begin a good story with setup and foreshadowing and not even bother to get off your lazy ass and finish it" pile. Wow I'm bitter. A couple years reading fanfiction'll do that to a person.

But! It appears this fic is not one of them. *whew* Now, I can officially say this chapter confused the hell out of me, so I'm not even going to bother speculating for fear of making an absolute fool of myself. That said, I believe Riku is in dire need of an anger management counselor, the kids got way too much testosterone.

I am a bit confused how Vincent got from Merlin's shack to break up Riku and Jophiel's fight... it's not like those two locations are within seeing or hearing distance.

Also, Riku's eyes seemed to be closed too long during the end of his fight with Jophiel, more specifically he wondered if Vincent's gaze was sympathetic... but how would he know if his eyes were still closed?

As for this Sonic business... well I can't say I've ever played it more than five minutes at a time so if there's any plot I should already know that will be incorporated I'll be absolutely clueless. Blue guy, moves fast, loopdy loops, get the coins. That's about all I remember.

*insert standard ignored plea for somewhat-speedy updates*
CleverTruce chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Yep, I'm back again, if only for the fact that I won't let a good fic die. Your concepts about Riku and his relationship with darkness turned out to be right, so much so that I can't help but think of your story during Chain of Memories.

Just hoping you didn't abandon this fic, especially since the hard part of setting up the premise and foreshadowing is already complete. I don't want to beg, but I might have to come back and do so in a couple months, I'm such a pest!
Clever-Truce chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
*stares in disbelief at number of reviews* This is truly an amazing story! I can't believe it slipped under my radar until now. I have to make up for lost time! The descriptions, concepts, and dialouge are all detailed and well thought out. It's nice to read a story where the author takes so much care in describing people and places so that the readers can really understand the author's vision.

I really like how the characters remain true to their personalities, especially Riku. The idea of him being personified by darkness but not entirely bitter about it is a nice break away from the typical Riku fic. I almost squealed when his black trenchcoat materialized immediately after stepping into the shadows. So cool.

Something about Chuya though reminds me of Chi from Chobits, she just seems so oblivious.

There are still so many questions to be answered, just from this chapter alone! Is the black strip of cloth Auron gave Chuya a blindfold, or maybe something else? And why would he need it? Who is inside the summon gem? Why can't Riku transport between worlds by creating his own rip in space like in the game? o.O

I anxiously await the next update, please continue!

BTW excellent taste in music
Matthew Blackheart chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
that was a good story you should write more
Rapyer2986 chapter 6 . 5/13/2004
Nope! Doesn't suck at all.
If anything I suck since it took me this long to read this chapter. My PC hasn't been my best friend as of late.
I'm liking this ASAS-DD twist you got going on here and it's great to see Riku as a dual-wielder (though I'll take him anyway I can get him!. It's cool and the idea is working so far!
I didn't forget about drawnign your characters, Just got to get a scanner this compatible with the new system. Til then, Keep up the inspiration! I know it's hard!
Question:
"Riku was able to observe the lion's head emblem on the keychain of the Keyblade..."
-Not the LionHeart, right? Something different? Interesting indeed!
Jennie chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
Please hurry and write more! I really enjoy your story. Your vocabulary is rich and the plot is engrossing. I am looking forward to your next chapters.
Jennie
Ari Powwel chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
Yo. **grins** I haven't been here in awhile, have I?
Eliof chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
Very nifty.. Can't wait for another chapter!
And now, if you'll excuse me, I should go to bed.. (omg, it's allready 4:30! AH! _
Rapyer2986 chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
I'm really trying to figure out how i missed this story, and I pride myself on reading Riku fics...

Sheesh!

Anyway, I really like this one. Though Riku is the star, I'm really feeling the original characters and might even contribute a drawing of them. i especailly like your desciptive paragraphs on outfits! Great stuff. ( I still can't believe I skipped this story some how.)

I shall await more great writing with much patience!

BTW, hoping this doesn't sound like I'm picking, but Oblivions' Keychain is the shape of a black crown, opposite of the Kingdom Keychain. I thought it would have been cool if Oblivion's did resemble the Heartless symbol. If you meant for this to be this way in your fic, it's a good call!
doomweasel chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
Tisk-tisk, Riku is such a foul-mouthed child... but that's cool! In fact the whole story's pretty cool... kinda scary how it has several similarities to mine... (I did NOT try to take ANYONE'S ideas, just to let you know... I guess great minds think alike _)

Anywho, I really did like your story. I normally don't go for the more "traditional" fantasy or whatever stories (aka mages and dragons and stuff), but your story is actually very good. Keep it up!

Oh... and I did draw a coolio picture of Riku/Blindfold from Deep Dive... but - and you can call me ignorant as much as you want - I don't know how to send it... _;;
Cherries chapter 4 . 10/24/2003