Reviews for Master-1
Man chapter 1 . 1/18
Man, what a wet fart of an ending. Just being Taylor is suffering from start to finish without anything resembling an actual story arc...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2023
Pretty good. I'd like to note that it's Mannequin not Marionette
Sanders7201 chapter 1 . 11/14/2023
this is an amazing story. kinda wish i knew what option she had chosen.
Mikazuki Augus1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2023
update pls
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2023
Darn I want a second chapter!
dragonnargus chapter 1 . 10/21/2023
Do you have to end the story on such in infuriating and anger inducing cliffhanger? There is an open ended ending, and then there is a rage inducing one. And this one is certainly not the former.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/25/2023
Damn, everything seems to be against her.

I would really love a second chapter where she finds a happy ending.
clarkdonavon50 chapter 1 . 7/28/2023
By word of Wildbowactually in Worm or Ward via Number Man who scans her brain with some dohicky and tells her "You can't second trigger, you already didTaylor can't Second Trigger.

The Locker was messed up and traumatic enough she triggered twice before busting out of the locker.
chrisnorwalk1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2023
I have to say that whichever choice Taylor chooses pick God's career is done because she's either going to be known as the director that drove Taylor to become the new leader of the slaughterhouse nine or the director that bullied and a girl who just lost her father and rid the world of most of the most dangerous murder hobos yeah she's done good story though
ack1308 chapter 1 . 4/22/2023
Wow, everyone in this story is determined to shit on Taylor.
Even her potential allies are killed off-screen.
And Piggot is just plain suicidal.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/28/2023
The odds of her Second Triggering are increasing by the day. Frankly, these morons deserve everything that's about to happen to them. Taylor-made, in point of fact.
devildust chapter 1 . 1/8/2023
i wish you would continue this the cliffhanger is killing me
Gizmo Gear chapter 1 . 12/31/2022
Awww, that's hust cruel leaving it on a cliffhanger like that. I so wanted to see just how much she'd completely screw Piggot over.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 1 . 11/20/2022
Wow, excellent Worm story and so true to the tone of the original, ie everyone held the 'idiot ball' at just the right time to make things worse!

Thanks for posting, might there be a sequel in the future?
CMVreud chapter 1 . 11/7/2022
This is awesome.
Why is there no chapter 2?