Reviews for Master-1
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2022
This was an awesome story! Any chance you feel like making a second chapter to finish it up?
ghrrrr chapter 1 . 9/5/2022
Great story, it is obviously intended as a one shot but it also obviously deserves more. One or two more chapters wouldn't take away from the story but add to it. Please tie up the loose ends. There is enough plot points and untouched parts that would easily make up the ground work.

Hell, even getting taylor a small team would be a great chapter on its own (although not Shatterbird. I do not like that route, if Jack Slash can not make her give up her principles, Shatterbird shouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of even being tolerated) I am eagerly waiting for the new chapter.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 1 . 7/5/2022
Ok like everyone was out of character
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 1 . 7/5/2022
Great, a 20k chap
Kraizy chapter 1 . 6/28/2022
Unless there’s a new chapter where the collective prt and protectorate get their asses handed to them I am going to be very disappointed.
Edocsiru chapter 1 . 6/1/2022
will you continue this?
Volusa chapter 1 . 5/19/2022
My problem is, I can see all too easily how irl agencies do this same sort of stuff to fit their own ends... darn good story, even if it was only one chapter. Darn good.
jaclon chapter 1 . 5/14/2022
Gah .. good for start middle and almost the end .. endings like this suck .. hopefully some day a continuation will happen. Thank you tho for the story it was interesting .. Its like watching an awesome pilot for a tv series and finding out they didn't do any more of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2022
I enjoyed this story. There were details that I didn't think were realistic enough for the setting and that broke my immersion but overall the writing was good enough and Taylor was creative enough that I enjoyed it and was okay with those details. That said I will give what I saw in general were the good and the bad points of this fanfiction. Good point one was the way Taylor's power manifested, it made sense as a way for her not to get sensory overload from the get go. Bad point was how fast she comes her power. From only being able to control ants to - seemingly everything in a matter of, I believe it was minutes when she realized was immersing breaking. The way the wards treated her was ridiculous in that they were so antagonistic. The way Vista acted was nice in that this was one of the rare stories I have seen that has actually acknowledge that she isn't perfectly mature and that wanting to be seen as so responsible when she was only 13 shows just why no one saw her as responsible. I like the action of the plot, I see area's where things were sort of ... twisted to work just because. Coil not taking more note of Taylor, the fact that Taylor didn't drop our of school when she left the wards since homeschooling is an option, the inability for trained mercs to be able to take one man who is head of hiring if I remember correctly for a dock workers Union. Really the story is not bad, a few words added or a scene reworked a little so that it isn't just people being horrible but some unfortunate circumstances, perhaps showing one or two instances where Taylor was slightly at fault but doesn't see it. A good example of this would have Coil being distracted with something else so that he dones't pay attention to Taylor until it is too late. I'll be honest the way he was dealt with works perfectly fine with me, Taylor's range is big enough I can see it being plausible. Overall I love the ending where she is undecided on what to do, it's very Taylor. Thought I hope you take my advice, it would be problematic having her as the victim if she indeed does decide to go villain.
P.S. I actually think you got Pancea written pretty in character. For the few times I've read her scenes or from her view she didn't come of as a kind or sympathetic (to me) person. She came of as undersandable, in that she had thought decisions to make but as an actually reasonable person ... no, threatening to give someone cancer like she did in Worm is the sign of a serious mental health problems.
Good work. Good Perosn test.
Alostdonkey chapter 1 . 4/26/2022
Please you can’t leave it at that. I NEED MORE.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2022
I both love and hate stories that end like this.

Love them because it's an ending that works, closing the current chapter of Taylor's life, and it's a hell of a lot better than the 99% of stories that just get abandoned.

But hate it because this was fantastic and I want more.

Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2022
Let me know if I've missed the mark on any of those."

He missed the chance to mention that the heroes had stolen from her while threatening her in the aftermath of an Endbringer truce.

But ouch. It's a real shame the heroes weren't around to hear Jack patting them in the back for how good a job they've done!
JohnS chapter 1 . 4/6/2022
Nice fic. It was an interesting take on Taylor's growing strength & resolve, though a bit heavy handed with everyine being against her at the end. If you do a sequel it would be funny if she ended up taking over the city without trying & getting support from all levels of civilians because she's keeping things safer than under the PRT & New Wave.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 3/23/2022
Great story: creative, well thought out and rich in detail.

I only wish you dealt with Piggot before you ended it!

Thanks for sharing.
Draco0905 chapter 1 . 3/21/2022
decisions indeed. not the kind of thing i usually like. entire train stations have less railroad than im seeing here. but you've done a rather good job of what your trying for. and while i hate piggott as much as the next person, i think this is pushed a bit further in the extreme than usual. 'neglecting' to inform someone of thier rights isn't the same as outright breaking the law in every conceivable way to get what they want.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »