Reviews for Where's Darkwing?
Atarah Derek chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
This was very well done. It felt like I was watching an actual episode of DWD.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Negaduck acknowledged hearing DW refer to Quiverwing as his daughter. They seemed to have forgotten that detail in the recent comic. Negaduck generally has a pretty good memory. And it wouldn't be a stretch for him to figure out the connection between Gosalyn and Quiverwing. Actually, I'm surprised that Negs didn't attack DW's home before. He could have checked that address to see if DW lived there, as Negs does in his own world. But he waited until he discovered that DW was going by Drake Mallard.
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Love it!

The last sentance made me laugh.

"...into a light pole."

Can't wait till I start chapter two!
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
awsome story I like your wrighting style

and I like how you mange to keep Negaduck

on the most part in charater and yet able to

pull off him being nice to Gos or I should say Quiverwing

with out it seemly like "super corny" and/or "that could never happen" kind of way. but you mange to do a great

job in makeing their relationship beliveable.
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
Quite good.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 10/29/2006
Great. Yes I laughed at end of the chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 10/29/2006
Quite good. This is good.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 10/29/2006
Good. Thanks. Wow.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
Good suspense. Good writing.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Nice. Was needed. Was okay.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
Good I guess. Not bad. Weird. Maybe good.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
Hm quite good I guess.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
*chuckle* Ah. Well.. I guess it was good.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Quite good *laughs*
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
"And with that, Negaduck's webbed foot slipped onto the gas peddle and he sped off...into a light pole."

*laughs* Yep quite marvelous
LordNegaduck chapter 11 . 2/25/2006
Very Good, Well-planned Story! Love the use of forensic science to locate Darkwing Duck. Excellent characterizations-as I was reading-especially Negaducks part, I really could imagine him saying those lines! You've got talent!

I really like the use of Gosalyn and Negaduck pairing to work together to save our Mighty Masked Mallard!

If you want to read further use of forensic science to solve crimes, Jeffrey Deaver has a series of Lincoln Rhyme books. Excellent twists in stories, but you can really get some ideas from his books on how to solve crimes and locate victims by the use of forensic science. Afterall, Darkwing and Derrik Blunt used forensic science on the ransom note to locate the source of the kidnapping and killing of SHUSH agents. (IN LIKE BLUNT)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »