Reviews for Where's Darkwing?
gosalyngirl chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
This was an excellent classic DW fic. All of the characters were in check, the villian was new and novel, and the action/adventure played on splendidly. Excellent job.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 11 . 4/23/2005
Great story. I guess that, if Darkwing, even if he is a hero, is not exactly the nicest guy around, then Negaduck has a little good inside him.
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 11 . 11/2/2004
I love this story. And if your gona make a sequal, do it soon, I can't wait to see what happens. Poor negs, stuck in the woods, heh.
erosgirl chapter 11 . 8/11/2004
overall, it was a good story. a little OOC in the last chapter, and since WHEN does DW call his daughter 'Gossy'? the villain was good, and i liked the whole Negaduck-Quiverwing partnership. if you want my advice, i think it would be cool if Quiverwing was like, his only link to a conscience or something like that. but if you don't want my advice, simply ignore me! _
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
Great chappy, trish! Congrads on finishing!
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I really like this story, keep updating! :-)
xShadiLaynex chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I like it alot. I hope you write more soon.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 6/29/2004
You couldn't resist that last line, could you?
SilverKnight chapter 10 . 6/28/2004
Not bad. Not *great*, but not bad. Your characterization could use a little work. He seems a little *too* cooperative. Maybe if you masked his odd cooperative-ness with some more of his trademark violent wit and threats, it would seem more natural of him. Still, not bad.
louie chapter 9 . 6/23/2004
I really like this story, keep it up.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »