Reviews for Where's Darkwing?
LordNegaduck chapter 11 . 2/25/2006
Very Good, Well-planned Story! Love the use of forensic science to locate Darkwing Duck. Excellent characterizations-as I was reading-especially Negaducks part, I really could imagine him saying those lines! You've got talent!

I really like the use of Gosalyn and Negaduck pairing to work together to save our Mighty Masked Mallard!

If you want to read further use of forensic science to solve crimes, Jeffrey Deaver has a series of Lincoln Rhyme books. Excellent twists in stories, but you can really get some ideas from his books on how to solve crimes and locate victims by the use of forensic science. Afterall, Darkwing and Derrik Blunt used forensic science on the ransom note to locate the source of the kidnapping and killing of SHUSH agents. (IN LIKE BLUNT)
gosalyngirl chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
This was an excellent classic DW fic. All of the characters were in check, the villian was new and novel, and the action/adventure played on splendidly. Excellent job.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 11 . 4/23/2005
Great story. I guess that, if Darkwing, even if he is a hero, is not exactly the nicest guy around, then Negaduck has a little good inside him.
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 11 . 11/2/2004
I love this story. And if your gona make a sequal, do it soon, I can't wait to see what happens. Poor negs, stuck in the woods, heh.
erosgirl chapter 11 . 8/11/2004
overall, it was a good story. a little OOC in the last chapter, and since WHEN does DW call his daughter 'Gossy'? the villain was good, and i liked the whole Negaduck-Quiverwing partnership. if you want my advice, i think it would be cool if Quiverwing was like, his only link to a conscience or something like that. but if you don't want my advice, simply ignore me! _
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
Great chappy, trish! Congrads on finishing!
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I really like this story, keep updating! :-)
xShadiLaynex chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I like it alot. I hope you write more soon.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 6/29/2004
You couldn't resist that last line, could you?
SilverKnight chapter 10 . 6/28/2004
Not bad. Not *great*, but not bad. Your characterization could use a little work. He seems a little *too* cooperative. Maybe if you masked his odd cooperative-ness with some more of his trademark violent wit and threats, it would seem more natural of him. Still, not bad.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »