Reviews for Dark Despair
marthapreston4 chapter 21 . 5/25/2014
Hannna is my favorite
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Well you know how to start a story with drawing people in
cc chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cc
esaresanmkresanm chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
resabnmkesaghreanm rdesak
resanmkesaresaqnmbgfesa
esabnmhg
esaqhnmdrsa
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story is one of my absolute favorites. I loved it! A very dark, lovable and suspensful piece of literature it turned out to be. Outstanding!

Love,
jazzie1217
justagirl chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
I don't normally review but I just came across this story and although I found the beginning a bit unstable (I wasn't sure how Draco and Ginny really felt about each other) the ending was just so emotional. Your final chapter, specifically the epilogue was beautiful. I hope you've kept writing after all these years.
Joleigh13 chapter 22 . 6/16/2011
Even though this is roughly 7 years old I do have to say I loved it! This story captivated me in a way that most stories do not. I found myself getting emotionally involved in this and I love the way it was executed. I truly adored this and I would just like to say thank you for writing this
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
who is the "abusive husband"?
16TwilightMyLife chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Loving the story.

Instead of saying Malfoy Palace, perhaps, it could say Malfoy Manner?
luvmakestheworldgoround chapter 22 . 3/17/2010
awesome...
Ninaxoxo chapter 22 . 3/1/2010
that story is brilliant !
Fairy225 chapter 12 . 12/17/2009
terry boot? really? Terry Boot? wow. the thought of him doing all that to Ginny sickens me.
Fairy225 chapter 11 . 12/17/2009
argh! you've made us wait for eleven chapters? too cruel :) i really don't know who it could be, now. Dean Thomas or Seamus Finnigan maybe?
Fairy225 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
please tell me that the abusive husband is not Ollivander. or Ron. that would just be creepy. then again it wouldn't be one of the Weasley brothers, or Harry. Definately not Draco, so is he from Hogwarts? and more importantly, her age? not like, fifty something years older. hmm... apart from my rant type thing seeming to criticize, i really like your writing style.
Anjelicious chapter 22 . 11/19/2009
I love the way you ended the story..but one thing boggles me...how did the twins end up with black hair? Well...loved the story again, and keep writing.

Love