Reviews for Sapphires Are Blue
tokrababe chapter 19 . 4/23/2004
I likes it!_ Keep up the good work. Anyway, it started out real good, and just when I thoughit it couldn't get any better, IT DID! Gotta go!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 19 . 2/16/2004
Awesome story.
jet chapter 19 . 12/30/2003
Aw, how sweet
charlie-sjer chapter 19 . 12/15/2003
Sweet story. Just one thing - I'm assuming the knife used to cut the cakes was sharp - please never put a sharp knife in the sink like that. I completely thought Sam was going to loose her fingers for a second. I sound like someone's mother! oye. Good story.
Lynn chapter 19 . 8/31/2003
Oh No! This cannot be the end. I always hate to see a great fic end and this is no exception. Please tell me that you are planning on writing more fics, cause you really do have a fan in me! :-)
Parlour1 chapter 17 . 8/8/2003
Get Jack, get Jack, get Jack!

Lynn chapter 17 . 8/5/2003
Oh the tension...biting my nails now to see if Jack makes it time and will it be one or 2 babies :-) Still love this so please post more soon!
Parlour1 chapter 16 . 8/2/2003
Okay. Lovey-dovey stuff happened in Chap. 15. Whatever happened to the damn regulations? I mean in your earlier chapters you were very strict upon them, but now they've just slipped. I like the way it's going but it's a little unreasonable how the regulations have just disappeared.

Parlour1 chapter 12 . 8/2/2003
My heart churning... Just so much angst. The way you're structured this is superb.

Parlour1 chapter 7 . 8/2/2003
Terribly anguishing. This is an emotionally-strong chapter. I'm keepin' on reading.

Lynn chapter 15 . 7/16/2003
Ok, I just had to tell you I am still reading and loving every minute of this fic...Cannot wait for the next installment, so post more soon :-)
aLeX24 chapter 13 . 7/8/2003
oh i hope he wakes up in time for sam to have the baby :) this is a great story, please update soon, cause i wanna know what happens next! ;)
Lynn chapter 12 . 7/6/2003
Yep, I needed to review again, because this fic keeps getting better and better...The angst to wonder if Sam was going to make it there in time -wonderfully written fic, and please continue :-)
Lynn chapter 11 . 7/3/2003
I am still reading and still hooked, so please keep writing - this story is great and I can't wait to see if Sam comes back and if Jack gets better - Thanks again for the great fic :-)
aLeX24 chapter 11 . 7/2/2003
i can't believe you only have like one review so far, this is a totally amazing story! will she come back? will he wake up? i can't wait to read more and find out! great work!

please update soon:)