Reviews for Faded Memories
Victoria chapter 5 . 7/30/2004
Good fan fic! I like the way you protrayed Ed and her talking habits.
AngelsWarmth chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
I feel sorry for you. Well I can't wait until your next chapter comes out whenever that will be!
Haruka Kamiya chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
wow. this is pretty good. *whistles in amazement*
baka-onna2003 chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
0.o' Ok, well, continue.
grissom500 chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
I like the content. I would love it if you would add a little more discription though. This is not a slam at all mind you. I just think that the plot idea is really neat. I love how you portray Edward. She's awesome. It's really hard to get her right, and you did it. Um...so yeah...I found one thing that really helps with writing BeBop is to watch the show while you type the fic. It gets their voices in your head. You know what I mean? Anyway, it's a great story and I really enjoy it. Thank you... .
Amy Yuy chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
*wiping tears away* Sorry i have something in my eye...That was great! I loved it! Can't wait till you update! God...there is seriously something in my eye...crap that hurts! update soon!*walks away muttering about damned contacts and stuff like that*
M i s s. CANDYcancer chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
MORE DARN IT MORE WE GO ED and um faye and um jet and um spike GO EIN YAY GOO FICCY WE
Dr. Cricket chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
I like I like!YUPdate soon!
Amy Yuy chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
*imagens the next chapter* Oh god I hope thats not what happens...lol I have a really nasty mind _; Anyway I love the story! hope you update soon! I need to update...I plan to do that during the hiricane if it hits...Anyway toddles!
RosefaerietaleRed chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
I like the flashbacks. Good story, please update soon!
Carly chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
Continue son! OR ELSE!
Niame chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Yay! Write More More More More! This is very good, and I can't wait to see what happens! Please update soon! Smell ya later!

"Ding! Zap it in the microwave!", Ed.

From the weird and wired,

me.
RosefaerietaleRed chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
I like it very much. Ed is so great, I want to see more!
M i s s. CANDYcancer chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
update update!yay an ED FIC! ed is so cool do ed still have tamamto i dunno but this fic is so cool
The Big Fisch chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
Ugh, practices at 6:30 am kinda suck. Cool chapter, keep it up. Maybe I'll be more awake next time :p. Later.