Reviews for Good Touches
Realynnie chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
I found myself LIKING the reactions; they just seem.. Natural. I know the Weasley's are hella nice people, but I doubt that most people would except Homosexuality, including them, and consider it wrong somehow.

Anyway, this was a great story. It warms the heart, especially since I've always been a fan of RonxHarry myself! The writing is beautiful, and the whole piece was incredible. Keep up your amazing work!
Keena3105 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Have you abandoned this?
Wolfworrier911 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Awww poor Harry and Ron :( please update soon I liked ur story :3
ElleIra42 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love-love-love all of your stories! I read all of them, except the femslash one (I wasn't in the mood). I'm assuming that you're not going to continue any of them, since you stopped writing 8 years ago. So, basically, you're an amazing writer! I love Snarry, and Ron/Harry, and Ron/Draco. They're my tops, along with Drarry, and Lucius/Harry, and any threesome. Anyway, lovely stories.
shadow-inu14 chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
wow, you have a good point about the Weasley parents, I would like to know what happens next. so will you please update soon.

Matty Moon Feather chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
Aww this is really good. Really sad but really good! Keep it up! x
LostBones chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
I really like this so far. In most of the slashy fics I've read, homosexuality was instantly accepted by everyone in the wizarding world. While I think thats great, cuz I wish it was like that in reality, I still enjoy reading stories where everyone freaks out about same sex relationships every once in awhile.

I love your theory on why Percy left the family. I've actually never thought of that possibility.

Poor Harry.. Someone should throw siccors at Molly! See how she likes it.. What about the rest of the Weasley children? Will they hate Ron and Harry too? Do they know the real reason Percy left?

Can't wait to read more,

Tai chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
That is realy good so far. I don't usually like to read fics and stuff. This one was good though. I was gettin so tired of all the Harry/Draco crap. About time someone wrote a Harry/Ron.
KarenleFay chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Must say, this is one of my favorite stories ever, but it needs more. You're probably not paying any attention to this any more, but I miss this story!
Mandi R chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
I think you have an excellent theory on why Percy left home although I entirely doubt JK Rowling would dare put something like that in the books. Too bad, eh? heh.
blackdragonofslytherin chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
LUv ur story Update Soon plz pretty plz.
CrazedLunatic chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Aw! Poor Harry! That scene with Vernon made me CRY! This is a good sory. Keep it going!
yeaka chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
this is an amazing story! i love the whole idea, and the character portrayal. it's very original. i'm also very glad harry does actually like ron, and ron knows about harry's past. those were very nice touches. oh, and i love the relationship between percy and oliver you have going here. _ it's so fun to read! awesome ficcie!
sweetygurl chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
i really like ur theory about percy but i want to read more!
merlinsbeard chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
I think that the story is abseloutely amazing keep on writing!