Reviews for Schwartz's Time In Jail
G Gundam4ever chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
omg this is so hilarious u should definitely write four or five more chapters
annonymous gundam chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
i think this is great! *falls over chair* i hope
you will do another chappie soon. *sigh* i love
this story it is so funny.
-annonymous gundam
Slugger1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
Hahhahaha! That was like, so funny! I really really liked the part about the horse radish soap. You should update soon! : D
Kaze Ishikawa chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
Urube: Domon?

Domon: (in a squeaky voice) What.

Urube: Boo!

Domon: (screams like a six year old) Ah!

Urube: Mwahahaha!

Classic... simple, classic... I LOVE YA, MAN! Keep up the good work!
Filia101 why do you look stare glare contemplate and gaze at me chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
Hmm..."Fairy GOD Parents"? Don't you mean "Fairy ODD Parents"? Whatever... By the way, WHAT'S YOUR DAMN ISSUE WITH ONE, THREE AND SIX YEAR OLDS! I MEAN, I'M FOUR HERE AND I'M NO SISSY! ! _ YOU'RE SO MEAN! YOU'VE HURT MY FEELINGS! ;_; ...aren't those little faces *KAWAI*? By the way, this chapter was...okay. Yet, it could've been better. I must say, I liked the first one better (although the part that Domon and Schwarz are all like:

Domon: Look at my watch 7 seconds!

Schwartz: How does it know that?

Domon: I was bored so I was check to see how much time you have.

Schwartz: (trembling voice) To live?

Domon: Of course not!

Schwartz: Whew!

Domon: To die! Of course you'd stay dead forever. Unless someone as stupid as me would wish you back with the dragon balls.)

Although a few spelling errors present, I liked it! UPDATE! _
MatrixSailorStarKnightZ chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
it's just as great as the boot camp fic! I love it!
Dragoness chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
ROFLMFAO. That was HILARIOUS! Write chapter 2, make it longer and more random things like the scooby doo people showing up. Do me a favor and KILL THEM though, oh wel, you may be a scooby doo fan whereas I hate them to the pits of my soul! Hurry up and write another chappie!
SchwartzBruderlover chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
OH MY GOD! That's that was so damn funny. Oh god I like this story. Keep writing! UPDATE SOON!
Allenby Beardsley chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Lol, that was too funny! Poor Schwartz AND Domon! Lol!
Filia101 I'm a freak so sue me chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
You know, many authors think they're funny, but you really ARE funny! Now, that chapter was very short. I DEMAND A LONGER ONE! I MEAN IT! If not, I'll send you a computer virus, for I secretly am a hacker that lives in a mental institution believing I'm a 600-year-old priestess that can turn into a golden dragon that no one knows or must know about. But I can post it here. This is World Wide Web, who looks at this, anyway?

So, I really liked you killing Domon there. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Gomen nasai, cohi ga nomisugimashita (WAH! I sound like Xelloss!). And I also love a story with Schwarz as the main character. I also loved your Boot Camp story. What can I say? I love parodies! Please...