Reviews for Meaning Of Life
X Piastol X chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
It wasnt as detailed as i thought it would be, but devi x johnny stories make me horny!

love it!
IrkenVampyer777 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
that really wasn't bad at all. I've read ones that were just so horrible, it makes me retch. But this one was good! they wren't too out of character, i dont think! *thumbs up* great job!
TripleS-18 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
... If you think you made Johnny OOC in this story... I've read worse. o_O Ones that have made me want to kill myself, for ruining JtHM...

Anyway, it's unlike Nny, but admitting it in the story makes him still IC, to my opinion.

Plus I like how hawt this was.
whitezombie chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
nice story. babymaking good.
Gazthewinner chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Dude that was awesome...I love disturbed!
Dez chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
thats fac fic was coo'!
Albino Penguin chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Aw, sweet. The song was strangely fitting. Kudos.
ia chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Liked the story, nicely written, no smut. ;) Now I'm just waiting for the song to finish downloading...
freaky girl who thinks nny is hot lmao chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I would sell my SOUL to be Devi in that...heh heh -_-;; lol. God you are SUCH a good writer! People/Things who are obsessed with JtHM: AIM me at jadedsoul1408
ReiNny chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I loved this fic... Devi's Lucky... meehee... WAIT! the didn't use anything! Devi COULD be pregnant... O
LemonyFreshVictory chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
SWET fic! NNy scored! And with Devi no less...What was the thing that kept coming up? The song-like thingy...What was that? It was tyte...Something like Glassjaw would write...WONDERFUL fic...I tip my hat to you...Make more!
Nessa chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I find myself laughing... I don't know at what but this is strangely comical to me. Not the writing, no it was very good. . . . maybe it's just the fact of johnny blushing... God he's cute. Yes I know. I shouldn't say that, but hell, who can deny it?

Nessa

~I believe in brain-freezes~
someone chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
omg, wat i wouldn't give to be devi in this one! hehe
nickbutt chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
JESUS CHRIST, MY EYES! THE OOCNESS OF EVERYONE IN YOUR FIC HAS BLINDED ME! GOOD GOD, I'M BLIND! WAAHGH!
Omelettes Not logged in chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Whee! I loved it! That was wonderful... Possibly one of the best one-chapter NNy/Devi fics I've read in a long time!